Primecoins Unconfirmed After 24 Hours = SOLVED!

I sent few XPMs to my wallet and they showed up as unconfirmed like they should at first. Few days have passed by and they’re still showing as unconfirmed. When I checked my address in block explorer, it’s showing all of them confirmed. When I try to send some, it says there is no balance since in wallet they’re all in unconfirmed section and balance section is showing 0. Anyone know how I can get them confirmed and moved into balance section in wallet?

Is your wallet fully synchronised? Has it the green tick on the right bottom side or is there a wheel turning? Or no connections?

It was fully downloaded with green check mark in right corner and if I remember right, 8 connections. I even tried uninstalling client, reinstalling, and redownloading. Same thing, they still show up as unconfirmed in wallet.

Did you mine your Primecoins or bought them straight from someone who did? In that case the coins might not be mature yet.

Or just from the exchange?

[quote=“Cybnate, post:4, topic:2819”]Did you mine your Primecoins or bought them straight from someone who did? In that case the coins might not be mature yet.

Or just from the exchange?[/quote]

I bought them from exchange.

Hmm, I’m running out of ideas not being a Primecoin expert.

If you are confident at the command level you might try some of the wallet commands (validating wallet, getinfo etc.) to get more information or a solution.

It all sounds unusual to me, hope some else has some idea how to fix this.

You should check if the exchange has a successfully confirmed transaction ID. It is possible that the transaction met an orphaned block.

[quote=“Cybnate, post:6, topic:2819”]Hmm, I’m running out of ideas not being a Primecoin expert.

If you are confident at the command level you might try some of the wallet commands (validating wallet, getinfo etc.) to get more information or a solution.

It all sounds unusual to me, hope some else has some idea how to fix this.[/quote]

I created a different wallet and sent some XPMs there from same exchange but they showed up confirmed like they should. I never had this problem before even with other cryptocurrencies. I can try commands but need step by step guide because I couldn’t find where to enter them in client.

Exchange sent them correctly because all of them showed up in block explorer and with right number of confirmations.

[quote=“wildhorse, post:8, topic:2819”][quote=“Cybnate, post:6, topic:2819”]Hmm, I’m running out of ideas not being a Primecoin expert.

It all sounds unusual to me, hope some else has some idea how to fix this.[/quote]

I created a different wallet and sent some XPMs there from same exchange but they showed up confirmed like they should. I never had this problem before even with other cryptocurrencies. I can try commands but need step by step guide because I couldn’t find where to enter them in client.[/quote]
Best to stay away from command line if you don’t have experience with it.
Please check MHPS’ idea above in case you missed it (posted almost at same time).

[quote=“Cybnate, post:10, topic:2819”]Best to stay away from command line if you don’t have experience with it.
Please check MHPS’ idea above in case you missed it (posted almost at same time).[/quote]

Then why would they all show in block explorer in my address with right number of confirmations?

I think maybe my wallet file somehow got corrupted. Is there a command to rebuild wallet or something similar? Also, is there a way to send them from block explorer or another way rather than through client?

Exchange sent them correctly because all of them showed up in block explorer and with right number of confirmations.[/quote]

Maybe you made a mistake copying the receive address from your wallet to the exchange. From the block explorer copy the destination address, and in your wallet open the debug command line window, type in

validateaddress the-address-you-get-from-the-explorer

and see if the “is mine” field is true in the print out.

If it is true, you should have the coins. If you don’t see the coins, run the walle with -rescan.
If it is not true, this address doesn’t belong to this wallet. You might have mistyped the address or are usng the wrong wallet, or lost the address (for example because you restored an backup wallet that didn’t have the address.) …

Maybe you made a mistake copying the receive address from your wallet to the exchange. From the block explorer copy the destination address, and in your wallet open the debug command line window, type in

validateaddress the-address-you-get-from-the-explorer

and see if the “is mine” field is true in the print out.

If it is true, you should have the coins. If you don’t see the coins, run the walle with -rescan.
If it is not true, this address doesn’t belong to this wallet. You might have mistyped the address or are usng the wrong wallet, or lost the address (for example because you restored an backup wallet that didn’t have the address.) …

I don’t think I made a mistake by typing wrong address at exchange because I usually double check and block explorer showed same amount of XPMs and confirmed but my wallet shows same amount of XPMs but unconfirmed. Is there a good block explorer because the one I checked before, Coinplorer, is not loading up right now?

Solved!!! I did a -rescan and they all showed up confirmed. Thanks mhps and to everyone who replied!!!

Also, Coinplorer https://coinplorer.com/xpm is working now.

I am glad -rescan worked and you don’t have to deal with -salvagewallet!