Primecoin Network difficulty 10.0

Yep, I’ve decided to go back to protoshares mining.

lindatess, forix: what pool are you using?

http://ptsweb.beeeeer.org/ is awesome! :-*

If people stop mining primecoin… does it mean the devaluation of primecoin?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-N8010 avec Tapatalk 4

I’m down from around 3800 primes/s to 2200 primes/s on my i7-3770 :frowning:

http://ptsweb.beeeeer.org/ is awesome! :-*[/quote]

beeeeer. I’ll check out PTS. Thanks!

In my opinion the harder it gets to mine Primecoin the more it increase its potential value in the future.

xolokram already mentioned that he’ll be tweaking the payout values, so it’ll get better soon.

Also: is Protoshares more profitable to mine than Primecoin on a CPU?

[quote=“alfred, post:28, topic:1158”]xolokram already mentioned that he’ll be tweaking the payout values, so it’ll get better soon.

Also: is Protoshares more profitable to mine than Primecoin on a CPU?[/quote]

why wouldn’t the payout values be automatically tweaked to the network diff?

I looked carefully at Beeeeer’s evolution of payouts. Originally, when the difficulty was below 10, it was 0.0014 for 7-chains, then once the difficulty went over 10, it became 0.0013 for 7-chains, and right now it is 0.00158 for 7-chains.

I think that Xolokram is trying to adjust that to reflect the difference in pps that people are seeing - after all, his pool’s success is on the line

Cheers

its all gone anakin Skywalker and rubix cube 48k…mashup

it feels like the good old Spectrum dayzzzz

10 Print “i want XPM to be worth £20 a pop”
20 goto 10

You forgot to increment the 20 pounds by one (or square it) with each run through the loop :slight_smile:
I want XPM to be worth 1 BTC, and 1BTC to be worth 100,000 USD. Now that would be something! :slight_smile: The Winklevoss are thinking it will get to 40k (which in itself is just an attempt to bolster the market)

My 40 Xeon cores dropped more than halfed their pps in the last 2 days, and are now down to 0.35 chains/day. Thats pretty pathetic.

Math is hard :stuck_out_tongue: