PrimeCoin.com

I have owned this domain since before primecoin’s existence as an altcoin
domain actually dates to 2006

around the time feathercoin came along I was actively working on a new altcoin but we know what happened since then, everyone and their wife came along with an altcoin, so I put on hold as I felt this was a great name for a coin
unfortunately/fortunately Sunny came along with Primecoin and something far better than anything I could have done , by a long margin

so, I believe primecoin as one of the best altcoins out there
much potential in future to develop services for primecoin, we have physical primes etc
there will need to be a dedicated exchange and site in future etc and the value of primecoin and this domain name value will rise exponentially

so, why sell now?
a little while ago my dedicated server expired and rather than have my mirrored backup saved by hosting company, they lost the lot
I lost years of work and thousands of hours of developed sites, so I am done developing for a longtime personally
Luckily I still own a lot of top class domains as have been in this space since the 90’s

I offered the domain for sale first to Sunny, (but he is not a web developer) and now to this forum, then I will take to other forums, or hold for longer term
the domain is listed with a brokerage and have received many offers in $x,xxx range as domain was getting quite a bit of traffic and interest

my sale price is 50 BTC
not looking for lowball offers, i want very close to this price if I am to sell

I will ask Big Vern or someone of their standing to deal with escrow so it will be secure on both sides

potential to earn money from a developed site is very high imo
may suit a few buyers to come together to own and buy

this is one of those one off chances to come your way I believe

pm me your interest or email me direct
Thanks
Guido

[quote=“Guido, post:1, topic:565”]I have owned this domain since before primecoin’s existence as an altcoin
domain actually dates to 2006

around the time feathercoin came along I was actively working on a new altcoin but we know what happened since then, everyone and their wife came along with an altcoin, so I put on hold as I felt this was a great name for a coin
unfortunately/fortunately Sunny came along with Primecoin and something far better than anything I could have done , by a long margin

so, I believe primecoin as one of the best altcoins out there
much potential in future to develop services for primecoin, we have physical primes etc
there will need to be a dedicated exchange and site in future etc and the value of primecoin and this domain name value will rise exponentially

so, why sell now?
a little while ago my dedicated server expired and rather than have my mirrored backup saved by hosting company, they lost the lot
I lost years of work and thousands of hours of developed sites, so I am done developing for a longtime personally
Luckily I still own a lot of top class domains as have been in this space since the 90’s

I offered the domain for sale first to Sunny, (but he is not a web developer) and now to this forum, then I will take to other forums, or hold for longer term
the domain is listed with a brokerage and have received many offers in $x,xxx range as domain was getting quite a bit of traffic and interest

my sale price is 50 BTC
not looking for lowball offers, i want very close to this price if I am to sell

I will ask Big Vern or someone of their standing to deal with escrow so it will be secure on both sides

potential to earn money from a developed site is very high imo
may suit a few buyers to come together to own and buy

this is one of those one off chances to come your way I believe

pm me your interest or email me direct
Thanks
Guido[/quote]
As the developer for Peercoin.net, and will soon be working on Primecoin’s website, I urge no one to buy this domain for more than 1 BTC. If you really want to throw out 50 BTC, give it to me. I’ll use it for development for both of the sites.

50 BTC? :slight_smile: Come on, it’s been a long time since BTC were < 1$ :slight_smile: May I offer you 50$ ? After that I would donate the domain to the developers.