Planned, timed and structured community push

[quote=“sportscliche, post:20, topic:2493”]We need an explanatory video – badly. The Overkill video is in the works, but it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen anytime soon.

I know this has been suggested before, but I’d like to raise the subject again. We have a presentation. If the community has converged on an acceptable sequence of slides with accompanying narration, why not turn this into a simple video? Without the professional animation of the Overkill video project, it seems this could be done with relatively little effort and expense. Plus there would be more time to explain things than the minute or so available in the animated video. The recent Peershares video came out pretty nice and that’s a narration of a simple (non-animated) slide sequence.

I realize the presentation has time-dated content, but I don’t think that’s a deal-breaker since this shouldn’t be too hard or time consuming to make. I might be able to pull together the video part, but I’d want a more professional sounding voice for the narration. Perhaps female this time. I’m extremely busy these days and barely have enough time to glance through the forums. Is anyone else motivated enough to take on this project?[/quote]

Perhaps Stephanie Murphy (http://letstalkbitcoin.com/profile/user/stephanie) could by our female voice.

[ul][li]She is hosting podcasts, so getting her more involved in Peercoin could be smart[/li]
[li]Good voice[/li]
[li]She has (still is?) owned peercoins and been positive about it[/li][/ul]