Physical Peercoins and Primecoins | 1 Troy oz .999 Fine Silver | f*D

[hr]

[center][/center]

[hr]

Hello,
I have made 4 batches of physical Peercoins and Primecoins, each containing 50 pieces. Each physical crypto comes unfunded due to US regulations but does include the following:

• An associated address for customer funding
  • A security hologram on the rear of the piece concealing a private key for redemption of customer loaded funds
  • A protective plastic capsule encasing the proof
  • A custom stamped leatherette presentation case
  • An f*D embossed Certificate of Authenticity confirming the proof as one of the limited line of 50
  • A custom stamped paper sleeve for housing of the presentation case and proof

[center]Products and Pricing:

1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver Physical Proofs (Peercoin) = $75 each (Only 50 coins produced) SOLD OUT

1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver w/ 24k Gold Highlight Physical Proofs (Peercoin) = $100 each (Only 50 coins produced)

1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver Physical Proofs (Primecoin) = $75 (Batch 1 - only 50 produced) SOLD OUT

1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver Physical Proofs (Primecoin) = $65 (Batch 2 - only 50 produced)

[hr]

PEERCOIN:
Peercoin seeks to be the most secure cryptocoin at the lowest cost, by rewarding all users for strengthening the network.

[hr]

PRIMECOIN:
This is the 1st and only physical representation of Primecoin, a world record breaking crypto-currency algorithm whose proof-of-work is based on searching for prime numbers.

[hr]

[hr]

Website

Email:
FiniteByDesign@gmail.com

Follow on Twitter

Like on Facebook[/center]

[hr]

These pieces are beautiful, and the quality is really very good.

May I ask you what the difference is between batch 1 and batch 2?

I have funded my 4 Physical Peercoin’s and they sit proudly on my shelf.

[quote=“parsonage, post:2, topic:3343”]These pieces are beautiful, and the quality is really very good.

May I ask you what the difference is between batch 1 and batch 2?

I have funded my 4 Physical Peercoin’s and they sit proudly on my shelf.[/quote]

Thank you parsonage, glad you like the pieces.

The primary differentiation between Batch 1 and 2 of the Primecoin is how they are identified on the included, f*D embossed C of A. Additionally to this, all of Batch 1 was sold funded (prior to US regulation). A handful of Batch 2 were sold funded prior to regulation but the majority of the batch is for customer funding.

And of course the price for Batch 2 is lower.

[center][/center]

Peercoins without 24k gold highlights sold out. Have a handful of the ones with the highlights and some Primecoins left.

[hr]

[center]

[hr]

1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver Peercoin Proof with 24k Gold Highlights.
50 made, only 5 left for purchase.
$100 each.
Silver without 24k Gold Highlights are sold out and no longer available.

[center][/center]

[hr]

[center]

[hr]

1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver Primecoin Proof.
This is Batch 2 as Batch 1 (also 50 pieces) sold out.
50 made, only 18 left for purchase.
$65 each.

[size=14pt]Chronos Crypto Video Review[/size]

This is the 1st and only physical representation of Primecoin, a world record breaking crypto-currency algorithm whose proof-of-work is based on searching for prime numbers.

[center][/center]

Thanks for doing this! However, I have a few remarks, that I have directly addressed on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/peercoin/comments/2ybrw5/i_made_a_physical_peercoin_what_do_you_think/cp82677

• Why is “10 Peercoins” written on it? Since the coin does not come funded, it doesn’t really make sense in my opinion to have 10 Peercoins written on it. What if someone wants to store a different amount? 10 PPC ~ $4 :-/. This why I’m reluctant to buy this coin: The design does not match the amount I want to store in it.

• The design is great, but lacks some additional drawings. Apart from the P logo, most of the coin’s surface is flat. Maybe a nice background, such as the ones used by silverwallets.com would make the coin’s design more attractive and less ‘empty’:
    [center]
    (see the world map in the background which brings additional relief to the coin)[/center]

• The leaf logo could be used to separate the legend written on the border of the coin: ".999 FINE SILVER P P C 1 TROY OUNCE PEERCOIN ".

• I also think that the coin should have a motto written on it. Such as “IN PROOF-OF-STAKE WE TRUST”. To make it more real, more credible.

Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Thireus, post:8, topic:3343”]Thanks for doing this! However, I have a few remarks, that I have directly addressed on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/peercoin/comments/2ybrw5/i_made_a_physical_peercoin_what_do_you_think/cp82677

• Why is “10 Peercoins” written on it? Since the coin does not come funded, it doesn’t really make sense in my opinion to have 10 Peercoins written on it. What if someone wants to store a different amount? 10 PPC ~ $4 :-/. This why I’m reluctant to buy this coin: The design does not match the amount I want to store in it.

• The design is great, but lacks some additional drawings. Apart from the P logo, most of the coin’s surface is flat. Maybe a nice background, such as the ones used by silverwallets.com would make the coin’s design more attractive and less ‘empty’:
    [center]
    (see the world map in the background which brings additional relief to the coin)[/center]

• The leaf logo could be used to separate the legend written on the border of the coin: ".999 FINE SILVER P P C 1 TROY OUNCE PEERCOIN ".

• I also think that the coin should have a motto written on it. Such as “IN PROOF-OF-STAKE WE TRUST”. To make it more real, more credible.

Keep up the good work! :)[/quote]

Hello Thireus! Thank you for the compliment and well thought out suggestions and questions! Much appreciated! Below are my point by point responses :slight_smile:

• The Peercoin proofs at first were sold with the PPC loaded once the customer confirmed receipt. Unfortunately US regulations (after minting conveniently) deemed this a ‘money transmission’ act making this no longer possible. The proof line was already created so changing the value on the pieces themselves was no longer an option. Link: http://www.coindesk.com/us-regulators-bitcoin-mint-casascius-shut/

• Design is subjective. I appreciate your opinion, however, I find the silverwallets design too busy and cluttered per my taste. I prefer the simple clean look such as what I have provided. Again, to each their own and opinions are like a-holes, right lol.

• I like the leaf idea as well as the slogan proposal, very clever. Should I ever design another Peercoin, I will certainly keep these ideas in mind. However, I have no plans at this time to make more Peercoins - but who knows what the future holds?

Again, thank you for the feedback!