Peerunity v0.1.1 has been released

Peerunity v0.1.1 has been released and is available for Windows, Linux, and OSX.

Following the traditional versioning conventions, because this release does not include code that makes it incompatible with the Peerunity v0.1.x network, it receives a minor release build number of v0.1.1 (rather than the publicly discussed “v0.2.0” designation). This release includes:

New Features

• Wallet area, “Minting”. Use this tab to visually display the probability of minting within a time frame for the different input transactions in your wallet.
  • sendmany from all accounts
  • Improved transaction size (and fee) prediction calculation for coin control.
  • listminting RPC command.
  • Menu entry in transaction view allowing you to clear orphan minted/mined blocks from your list.

Bug Fixes

• Various Peerunity branding and string updates to replace legacy text from Peercoin or Bitcoin
  • Wallet now will refuse to mint blocks that would, due to rounding, create a reward of “0”. Instead, the coin age of that (or those) inputs are retained.
  • Correted amount displayed on transaction details for mint rewards during the time that they are locked.
  • Coin selection defect in the coin control dialog has been resolved.

Localization Updates

As always, while we’ve conducted significant testing, and pre-release versions of the build have been in use on the network for some time, please report any problems or concerns through the Github repository’s issue page. If you do not have a Github account, please leave a note on this topic and we’ll enter an issue for you.

Many people worked on all the awesome new features in this release. Thank you for your contributions.

:slight_smile: Will definitively give it a try.

There are bounties for translations! Check out this thread: http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=3472

bug found in [minting tab]
i’ve imported addresses from another wallet. These addresses on the tab show different ages than if you goto coin control where you see the real confirmation ages. My guess it is looking at import dates? other than the date of the transaction itself. Anyways, the colors of the imported addresses are blue where they should have been red or green.

can you submit the issue on github? If you don’t have an account let me know.

The download links on peercoin.net needs to updated for peerunity to reflect the latest version

http://peercoin.net/download-peerunity

If i try to download from there it’s still giving the v 0.1.0 (at least for the windows binaries)

Ben and other devs can you please confirm that we can start translating Peerunity on getlocalization and that the new strings for the new version are loaded on the website? So I can go ahead and tell the translators to start working on it.

Thank you.

Bounty, as Cybnate mentioned is here http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=3472

Hi, GLock. You’re clear to start working on the content that is out there. We will periodically pull it in when parts have been updated, so it’s more of a “rolling” process than a fixed release cycle.

I’ll need to check with Cybnate about the bounty.

[quote=“Ben, post:9, topic:2966”]Hi, GLock. You’re clear to start working on the content that is out there. We will periodically pull it in when parts have been updated, so it’s more of a “rolling” process than a fixed release cycle.

I’ll need to check with Cybnate about the bounty.[/quote]

Ok Ben, I will tell the translators to start.
Thanks

peerunity dodn’t use leveldb,who can tell me why,and What kind of database to to be now?

When bitcoin switched to leveldb, peercoin didn’t move with it, so neither did peerunity.

The DB used by peerunity is Berkley DB.

When bitcoin switched to leveldb, peercoin didn’t move with it, so neither did peerunity.

The DB used by peerunity is Berkley DB.[/quote]

thanks,so, that is to say, now the data of wallet, node address, transactions, blocks are all stored in Berkley DB.

I suggest add checksum info in the github page and in the announcement page.

LevelDB will be included in the next version of Peercoin core (v0.5). This upgrade will include the Bitcoin 0.8.2 codebase changes (and maybe higher). You can see what is upcoming in the “develop” branch of the code on the Github repo: GitHub - peercoin/peercoin at develop

I missed doing that before, so I’ll take care of it this morning. Thank you for the reminder.

Hi guys, one of our translators found a typo in the original bitcoin_en.ts:

“The recepient address is not valid, please recheck.” should be “recipient”

Credit to willywithcoinnode

[quote=“GLock, post:16, topic:2966”]Hi guys, one of our translators found a typo in the original bitcoin_en.ts:

“The recepient address is not valid, please recheck.” should be “recipient”

Credit to willywithcoinnode[/quote]

Doh. I’ll make an issue for that on github. Thank you.