Peerunity Logo Files

You can download all the logo files for Peershares at the link below…

[size=18pt]Download All Files Here[/size]

Peerunity will be a merged Peercoin/Peershares client, as well as any other “Peer Program” that gets released in the future. As such, the logo needed to represent this unity while also remaining familiar. It consists of the P symbol with a golden ring around it. The inner background is transparent. You can think of it as a circle that encompasses the entire “Peer Family,” or the golden ring that brings together all the different peer projects.

(View .png files on Imgur at the links below without downloading. Any .psd, .svg, .eps org .jpg files must be downloaded from the zip file linked above)

1. Background Only:

[size=14pt]Examples:[/size]

I changed the download link one more time and added a 16x16 icon.

Looks great, and very consistent with the other logos! :smiley:

Btw, IMO probably we should be careful not to use the wallpaper for anything commercial as long as the rights to the background image aren’t clarified.

[quote=“Sebsebzen, post:3, topic:2280”]Looks great, and very consistent with the other logos! :smiley:

Btw, IMO probably we should be careful not to use the wallpaper for anything commercial as long as the rights to the background image aren’t clarified.[/quote]

You’re right. This is probably the last thread I’ll post it in. I just thought it looked cool. It’s mainly for personal desktop wallpaper use, nothing else.

Thread updated with viewable Imgur links. You’ll need to download the zip file to get the .psd file and any others.