Peercoins FAQ

[quote=“rodran, post:40, topic:47”]Hey guys,

I have a question regarding the peercoin wallet. I have peerunity. I recently did a transaction which destroyed coinage within one of my old transactions within my wallet and then I saw the difference between the money I transacted and the remaining within that particular old transaction within my wallet being transacted to another wallet which I don’t even have but I do still see my total balance within my wallet with the total amount of peercoins that I actually have. Is this normal or has this happened to anyone before?[/quote]

yes, you do have that address, it is a “change” address, your peercoins come from an output that is bigger than what you wanted to send, so you send x amount to somewhere, and what is left over gets returned to you, sending it to your change address (that does not automatically show up under the receive addresses tab)

You can also activate the hidden expert menu: settings->options check “Display coin control features (expert only!)”, to have a better understanding of what happens when you send coins. And via this menu, when you send coins, you can specify the change address that you want.

How would I be able to move all the peercoins within the change address to my regular addresses?

Like I said, settings->options check “Display coin control features (expert only!)” :wink:

This feature allows you to set the change address you want.

Awesome. Thanks for the help!