Peercoin Video by OverkillCoin

Please get me a consensus and I’ll render TODAY!

I say yay. I want to see it!

Go for it ;D

Why you can’t render different high res files?

Why you can’t render different high res files?[/quote]

It’s kind of a hassle, I’m using AfterEffects for other projects right now and it doesn’t allow me to work on other stuff while it’s rendering. So, I want to make sure it’s going to be worth the effort. Also, upload time takes maybe 20 minutes. I just don’t want to make a hi-res render and upload it without plenty of approvals first.

I vote yes! :slight_smile:

I’ll render while I take the dog out, that way, I can optimize my time!

I just want to make sure that this will only be uploaded for a short time while the community reviews it and gives feedback and is then set to private so nobody can view it until we’re ready to distribute it on our official channel. If so, then I agree.

PS: I might have some good news about our YouTube channel soon.

Yes, looking forward to it.

The only changes are “peershares” and the end logo is different:

Please send me a direct message as soon as I should hide it again! :))

enjoyed the video, I vote yes. Great work guys. :slight_smile:

Sorry, this is totally nitpicky, but the third-on-the-left-from-the-bottom arrow still goes through the coin at 1:24. Now, the coin jumps locations a moment after the scene appears!

Yes. This is also the only objection I have. Other than that it looks very nice ;D

Very nice. ;D

Yes. This is also the only objection I have. Other than that it looks very nice ;D[/quote]

Yes, that’s my only criticism as well, didn’t notice the error until you pointed it out. After this is fixed, I think it’s finished.

One other question, once uploaded on our channel, will it be available in 1080p? Right now it only goes up to 720p.

Yes. This is also the only objection I have. Other than that it looks very nice ;D[/quote]

Yes, that’s my only criticism as well, didn’t notice the error until you pointed it out. After this is fixed, I think it’s finished.

One other question, once uploaded on our channel, will it be available in 1080p? Right now it only goes up to 720p.[/quote]

Sorry for that, the problem was fixed on only one of the layers that had the problem
FIXED; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ei7h2v02PY&feature=youtu.be

Final size is 1280 x 720. Please let me know tonight if you want a final render ! I’m out of the office all day tomorrow. Bummer :-\

I would say yes then if that part is already fixed.

+1

+1[/quote]
+1 The final steps… will miss this thread :wink:

@sentinelrv, should we ask to have just a handful of people looking at the final render for a few hours, to confirm the fixes are made. Just don’t want to spill the beans too much…

@overkillcoin, I assume you will also publish final license and the sources somewhere soon?

I don’t handle the license part of it, I have no legal knowledge whatsoever.

I do have files though.

Do you have peercoins?