Peercoin v0.4.0 Upgrade - Service Providers

@Cybnate you may want to make a new list now that the official date has passed and any exchange that has not replied or updated should be flagged as being “questionable” lot of scams going on on exchanges and we should lead the drive in flushing those out that are likely to run off with peoples money

Fuzzybear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:41, topic:2274”]@Cybnate you may want to make a new list now that the official date has passed and any exchange that has not replied or updated should be flagged as being “questionable” lot of scams going on on exchanges and we should lead the drive in flushing those out that are likely to run off with peoples money

Fuzzybear[/quote]
I’m hesitating a bit on this one as it only shows that they have bad customer support as they didn’t answer our emails. They might have just done the job quietly before or after our emails. So I think it is a bit of a stretch to call them questionable just based on that. I think to do that we really need to test them, send multiple email, different request and exchanging amounts of fiat and cryptos. That would be a lot of work.

So I wouldn’t go further than saying that the green exchanges in the list have a good working customer service. People have to do their due diligence on the others.

On my second email to Vault of Satoshi, I put “Second request - on behalf of Peercoin” in the title bar - that got a response

I suggest each of the non-repliers be sent a second email with a similar title

If after a week or so there is still no response, I suggest a third and final email, marked something like “Urgent, please respond - on behalf of Peercoin”

If there is still no response after a week or so, I suggest we assume that they are no longer operating, and delist them from our website, reddit, etc.

[quote=“RobertLloyd, post:43, topic:2274”]On my second email to Vault of Satoshi, I put “Second request - on behalf of Peercoin” in the title bar - that got a response

I suggest each of the non-repliers be sent a second email with a similar title

If after a week or so there is still no response, I suggest a third and final email, marked something like “Urgent, please respond - on behalf of Peercoin”

If there is still no response after a week or so, I suggest we assume that they are no longer operating, and delist them from our website, reddit, etc.[/quote]
+1
i think it is important we make people aware of bad customer service we have experienced and we should not be listing sites that do not respond to valid important requests. Too many bad business will damage crypto currencies in the long run so up to the community to share all experiences and act accordingly

Fuzzybear