Peercoin Medallions/coins: Sold Out!

Please pm me your address. IT turned out it is 20$ to ship registered mail across the seas. I’ll send just a normal letter with one, however, none of the ones I’ve sent seemed to have arrived, so unfortunately I can’t guarantee arrival. I’m terribly sorry. If you give me your address, I will send one, and we’ll cross our fingers, ok? :slight_smile:

Ok, so after a delayed posting, and then a couple more days, I’d like to finally get my review and photos up for Sprite1308’s Peercoin medallion.

As a sucker for all things Peercoin-related, it made sense to add this to my collection, so when Sprite1308 was nice enough to send one over, I was really happy to see that it was as nice as I had hoped it would be.

It’s not really comparable to Finite’s silver commemorative coins, but with the price differential, it’s not attempting to be. It has a nice weight to it, and the details are really crisp (hopefully the photos will do it justice). There’s even a small “green leaf” detail on the back face where it reads “Peercoin,” a fun little touch when I first saw it.

The small chip in the enamel on the front was because I accidentally dropped it while showing my kids outside. It (of course) found the one piece of gravel on the ground and landed right on it. When I received medallion, it was in perfect shape. Just one of those bad-luck situations, but now I feel that it has a little “character” to it, so it doesn’t bother me at all.

I’ve included a picture of the medallion next to a US quarter for scale.

If you’re a fan of Peercoin merchandise, and want to support a Peercoin-related business, you should definitely consider picking up one of the coins. Let me know if you have any questions, and I’m looking forward to any future releases that Sprite1308 decides to release.

It definitely looks great!

[quote=“Ben, post:22, topic:2228”]Ok, so after a delayed posting, and then a couple more days, I’d like to finally get my review and photos up for Sprite1308’s Peercoin medallion.

As a sucker for all things Peercoin-related, it made sense to add this to my collection, so when Sprite1308 was nice enough to send one over, I was really happy to see that it was as nice as I had hoped it would be.

It’s not really comparable to Finite’s silver commemorative coins, but with the price differential, it’s not attempting to be. It has a nice weight to it, and the details are really crisp (hopefully the photos will do it justice). There’s even a small “green leaf” detail on the back face where it reads “Peercoin,” a fun little touch when I first saw it.

The small chip in the enamel on the front was because I accidentally dropped it while showing my kids outside. It (of course) found the one piece of gravel on the ground and landed right on it. When I received medallion, it was in perfect shape. Just one of those bad-luck situations, but now I feel that it has a little “character” to it, so it doesn’t bother me at all.

I’ve included a picture of the medallion next to a US quarter for scale.

If you’re a fan of Peercoin merchandise, and want to support a Peercoin-related business, you should definitely consider picking up one of the coins. Let me know if you have any questions, and I’m looking forward to any future releases that Sprite1308 decides to release.[/quote]

Thanks so much for your review! Your pictures are better than the professional ones from the company, so thanks for that and the size comparison. I truly do appreciate it! :smiley:

How many do you have left, Sprite1308?

Let me rephrase that, “I’d like to buy 15 of them to give out, do you have enough left to supply those?”

[quote=“Ben, post:25, topic:2228”]How many do you have left, Sprite1308?

Let me rephrase that, “I’d like to buy 15 of them to give out, do you have enough left to supply those?”[/quote]

Yes.

[quote=“sprite1308, post:26, topic:2228”][quote=“Ben, post:25, topic:2228”]How many do you have left, Sprite1308?

Let me rephrase that, “I’d like to buy 15 of them to give out, do you have enough left to supply those?”[/quote]

Yes, I’ve got at least that much, maybe a few more. I’ll count again after I send Fuzzy’s.[/quote]

These looks cool 8)

I’ve put together a video review of this coin in my new Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX67dYci9VE

Hey, that was actually really good! You obviously have a neck for these things. Why not apply for a job here Cryptoblog - notícias sobre bitcoin e criptomoedas! ?

the design does not look bad but you can charge them?

Sorry that wasn’t covered in my review. You can’t add PPC to them – they do not have the ability to store a private key.

Thanks!

well, that’s not entirely true. I don’t want to get anyone’s hope up but with something like say,

http://www.professionallabel.com/1.5inchRoundClearCircleTabSealLabelSticker50015CIR

or another colored label some MAY be able to load these. I have not tried it, but I have a alpha/beta program to do it. Similar to crypto vest’s. Just need to use heavy card paper, but it would kinda defeat the purpose.

[quote=“sprite1308, post:33, topic:2228”]well, that’s not entirely true. I don’t want to get anyone’s hope up but with something like say,

http://www.professionallabel.com/1.5inchRoundClearCircleTabSealLabelSticker50015CIR

or another colored label some MAY be able to load these. I have not tried it, but I have a alpha/beta program to do it. Similar to crypto vest’s. Just need to use heavy card paper, but it would kinda defeat the purpose.[/quote]

Also wanted to publicly thank Chronos for the review! I used to have a setup like that lol. But sadly, I’m stuck on my laptop without a desk. Thing practically broke down.

Just received my Peercoin medallion today, it looks really nice. Check the pics below:

Thanx again sprite1308!