Peercoin 9th Anniversary Image/Meme Contest

Happy 9th Anniversary Peercoiners!

We would like to invite you, one and all, to participate in a Peercoin Image/Meme Contest where you can show off your jpg’s, your psd’s, and maybe even your gif’s? There are four categories (Image, Meme, Overall/Mixed, and No Rules), each with a prize of 100 Peercoin to the winner and 50 Peercoin to the runner-up. Each entry is submitted to all four categories. Entries will be judged by a panel of Peercoin Team members.

End Date: September 5, 23:59 UTC

Categories

All categories - 100 ppc to the winner and 50 ppc to the runner up.

Image (High Effort) - Single image file. Artwork, infographics, give us your best.
Meme (Low Effort) - Single image or short video (15s or less). Hit us with your dankest
Overall/Mixed (High or Low Effort) - Single image or short video (60s or less). Show us what you got.
No Rules - Will be awarded to a winner and runner up comment in this thread.

Panel:

1. @Nagalim
  2. @Sentinelrv
  3. @willy

You can go ahead and post them here, or a link to them, and it will be automatically entered into all relevant categories. If you’d rather not post here, you can also contact anyone on the Team via private message or on our discord channel.

Have fun!

Logo Files

If you need access to the Peercoin logo files for your image, you can find them here.

Example Meme

5 Likes

This is now live!

Retweet here…

2 Likes

10 Likes

Hi,

I present you Peercoin - Proof Of Stakes Flowers painted in 20, August 2021 using latest computer technology ( just kidding only some random computer laptop )

Happy Birthday to the Peercoin project !

6 Likes

3 Likes

The shitposting will continue until morale improves :smiley:

2 Likes

Doesn’t this kinda suggest that minting Peercoin is for people with low brain power? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

10 Likes

Freestyled it :stuck_out_tongue: Idk if I’m allowed to participate as a team member, but here is my contribution anyway!

I had originally uploaded this, but it didn’t feel meme’ish enough, so I spiced it up a bit!

7 Likes

Anyone not on the panel (Sentinel, Willy, and myself) can win! Panel members can participate too, but are not eligible to win.

1 Like

Nice one @SeverinDK I like how it looks like a real Peercoin in the sand

1 Like

Though the expanding brain is usually implied to showcase intellectual superiority over various objects, it is more often used in an ironic sense to imply the opposite, where objects of derision are implied to be of higher standard than objects that are usually highly regarded.

2 Likes

AtHomeMeme

5 Likes

thomas_the_train

3 Likes

Hi, I just finished this painting for the contest. I give this painting the title from Greedynergy to Greenergy. I hope you enjoy my painting. Thank you.

9 Likes

That’s actually awesome.

1 Like

3 Likes

My submission
Hope you like it
Twitter : @alhadisiroj

5 Likes

Best Regards

2 Likes

Hello, How do I upload video here? It says the video file is large.

The Discord verification bot is not working