No Primespersec for me ! :(

Howdee folks! After installing PrimeCoin and letting it catch up, I found that I’m not getting any info (PPS) within the console window. Any thoughts? Cores are blazing away so I know its doing something. Thanks

{
“blocks” : 472048,
“blocksperday” : 0.01386972,
“chainsperday” : 0.02395706,
“currentblocksize” : 3958,
“currentblocktx” : 7,
“difficulty” : 10.43424481,
“errors” : “”,
“generate” : true,
“genproclimit” : -1,
“pooledtx” : 7,
“sieveextensions” : 9,
“sievefilterprimes” : 7849,
“sievesize” : 917504,
“testnet” : false
}

did you check the debug.log?

You must be using version 12 of the high performance miner:

Changes in -hp12 (ann): * IMPORTANT: Fix for multiple machines doing the same work if wallet is shared. * New chain statistics in debug.log. [u][b]* Removed 'primespersec' from the output of getmininginfo.[/b][/u] * Removed 'chainspermin' metric. * Replaced -sievepercentage parameter with -sievefilterprimes. * New parameter -l1cachesize for specifying the size of sieve segments. * Added new blocks/day metric which tries to estimate how many blocks will be found at current difficulty. * Better automatic adjustment of primorial factor. * New parameter -primorial for manual adjustment of primorial. * Implemented early support for v0.2 proposal (needs to be enabled with -miningprotocol=2). * David's fix for getwork. * Updated to Bitcoin v0.8.6 codebase. * Improved the checking of BiTwin chain candidates. As a consequence, short BiTwin chains (1 or 2 primes) are now counted correctly in the mining statistics. Primes/h is now much higher due to this. * The Qt application is now titled Primecoin High Performance. * Fixes for Mac OS X and the Clang compiler. * Revised default sieve parameters. * Added an automatic donation feature when a new block is found. The -donationpercentage allows a percentage of the block reward to be donated to an address. E.g. passing the command-line parameter -donationpercentage=1.5 will donate 1.5% of every block to the developer. Alternatively, this value can be set in primecoin.conf. Also, the default address can be changed using -donationaddress.

Yes that came from the output log …

Okzx - you might be onto something. though the client doesnt say what version I’m using, I am using the latest high performance miner from the directory. Even though they removed that option, how will I know I’m successfully mining?

Thanks …

{
“blocks” : 472048,
“blocksperday” : 0.01386972,
“chainsperday” : 0.02395706,
“currentblocksize” : 3958,
“currentblocktx” : 7,
“difficulty” : 10.43424481,
“errors” : “”,
“generate” : true,
“genproclimit” : -1,
“pooledtx” : 7,
“sieveextensions” : 9,
“sievefilterprimes” : 7849,
“sievesize” : 917504,
“testnet” : false
}

The chains per day would be your best bet. That is an estimate of how many 10 chains you should find per day. I do not believe that takes into consideration the fractional difficulty. So it does not indicate how many blocks you should find a day. After looking at it just now, that’s probably what the blocksperday means.