New Chat Box / Shout Box / Troll Box added to the forum

Hey everyone,

Just in case you have not noticed it, there is now a chatbox on the main index page of the forum :slight_smile:

If you have any problems or issues with it please let me know and please keep it civil and clean though we all nice clean folk here!!

FuzzyBear

test

Interesting, thanks for the addition Fuzzy.

I only hope it does not detract from any useful information that would otherwise be posted in threads here.

We will see if it morphs in to a full blown trollbox, might need to get more users over here before that happens :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“craslovell, post:3, topic:297”]Interesting, thanks for the addition Fuzzy.

I only hope it does not detract from any useful information that would otherwise be posted in threads here.

We will see if it morphs in to a full blown trollbox, might need to get more users over here before that happens :P[/quote]

Hehe yeah and we are all too nice to be Trolls here really it seems, was nice to have a realtime conversation with SunnyKing and been good to direct people to various parts of the forum etc but yeah my hope is that more detailed posts and guides can be made and the chatbox can be used to help people find those pages and give realtime help and explanations… when we get someone shouting PPC on the rise and been accepted by Mtgox… I know we have some userbase from btc-e as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Have noticed you can to “actions” on the chatbox to by typing /me and then your action… have not been able to do PM’s on it though but this would be nice if possible so looking into

FuzzyBear

testing

Note you will need to make 2 posts before you are able to chat in the chat window… and be sure to expand the chatbox when you are on the index page