Need help! How to refound the PPC from new btc-e?

Now the refound portal is available for bew btc-e, but how to apply, can anyone tell me the steps?

Dear BTC-e users!

Today we launch ticket system; you can find it following this link - https://wex.kayako.com/

The portal is available in 2 languages Russian and English.

Questions about old accounts that you can solve through ticket system until 15.09.2017:

1. Questions about return of 55% of funds until 15.09.2017
  2. Receiving private keys for withdrawal of funds from pools.
  3. Questions about coins deposited from 25.07.17 to 1.08.17 (included)

Questions that you can solve only after passing the verification on the new platform:

1. Disabling the 2fa if you don’t have access to it.
  2. Changing of the email address.
  3. Unblocking the account (If it was blocked before 25.07.2017)
  4. The search of deposits and withdrawals using wire transfer (SEPA, SWIFT, etc.)

Information about PAMM

• Returns on PAMM accounts have been credited to all users.

Respectfully BTC-e team

The link alone tingles my scam sensors.
Are you sure this is legitimate? I doubt it.

Open ticket and ask private key of your wallet.

If it’s scam, i had input my password, shit, i am stupid.

It’s not a scam, it’s just the ticket website theyre using. They have it on their ‘news’, so as long as https://btc-e.nz/news/6 is real, this website is too.

1 Like

Are you sure btc-e.nz (not btc-e.com) is real? Now it send a password changing mail to me. they ask use to change email address, password, and disable 2fa, if it’s scam, all information they would get if doing like that way.

1. Disabling the 2fa if you don’t have access to it.
  2. Changing of the email address.
  3. Unblocking the account

Everyone has to change password to use the new site btc-e.nz.

1 Like

The btc-e.com was seized so they moved everything onto a new site. Although the trading hasn’t been re-enabled only the trollbox :slight_smile:

I think if you make a withdrawal then you will forgo any debt token they issue for the balance, but it might be worth taking what you can now and then seeing what happens with BTC-E longer term.