Myppcoin.com... Online wallet interest

Wondering if there is an interest in an online wallet or if anyone has any suggestions of what to do with it. What would it cost for a bounty for a coder or if someone would like to help me with it. I can offer up a bounty if someone would make it. I’ll donate the ppc/paypal and apparently I have some godaddy credit. Also time and upkeep. Would like to do SOMETHING. ANY suggestions would be great. Thanks!

Our company is currently already building an online wallet / exchange / payment processor / merchant / mobile support for Peercoin, Litecoin and Bitcoin. We expect to hit Alpha soon, and will release our beta during this Spring (2014).

If you have any questions about it, please let us know.

==

If you would like to build your own, than definitely should do it :slight_smile: The more infrastructure we have, the better. Do you plan to have it only as an online wallet, or plan to offer exchange services as well?

Thanks,

Ryan

AuraWallet.com

Unfortunately I can’t code, just wondering what to do with the domain. Open to suggestions, not necessarily an online wallet. Just trying to do something worthwhile for ppcoin. :slight_smile:

Oh by the way nice to hear you have ppc included. Seems like a lot from one website though, and I’m sure a lot of work. I hope it works out for you too. :slight_smile: