More Emoticons/Smileys

I think we need more smileys. I’ve wanted to use a lol smiley plenty of times. We also need one for indifference. Maybe more I can’t think of.

Yeah, and a ‘dumb me’ and a the lightbulb and a sheep (for New Zealand), a moon and a sun etc.

I had added a plugin for cat with hat emoticons but I can’t see it enabled, ill try again
Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

yeah, and one of a pear is absolutely required (see my avatar)

Ok I found the extra simlies mod i added, users should be able to select their own choice of emoticons but I don’t think you can have them all selected and use them all at the same time, the catinthehat is missing some as well so that is not the best package so i’m looking for a good alternative… might have to custom add an image for the pear for you irritant :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

:slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-\ :-* :’( :blank:

They are nice, but they are still quiet limited. Was hoping for double the set. On the other hand the priority of this is close to zero. It is just a nice to have and to have some fun.

When I go to post, there are about 19 smileys that come up as a tiny photo of an X.

Confirm that, I think FB is desperately trying to make this work and fighting to get some bits and bytes into the right position :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’( :blank: >:D ^-^ O0 C:-) O:-) :eggs: :clap: :beee: :be happy: :alas: :enjoying: :grave: :happy fourth: :nervous: :not speak: :not: :pee: :shirty: :silence: :talk: :thinking: :whistle: :wonder:

are your smilie sets sorted now… i have found the way to clean out the no image ones, just trying to work out what i need to do to add custom own ones, but there are a few extra now C:-)

Fuzzybear

Whole bunch of new smilies added, need to sort out the listing order as they a bit mixed up and could be a lot cleaner…

but also just for irritant we have a starter of the pearcoin!!

:pearcoin:

image is way too small but i have shown i can do it :slight_smile: so just a tidy up process now

Fuzzybear

Not a fan of the large blue smileys, sorry Fuzzy. I think they might be too big and distracting. I prefer the small yellow static ones. Can we find more that fit the style of the ones we already have?

of course, the blue ones were just one package i downloaded… lots of very distracting one, i’ll see if i can get sample static yellow ones,

or anyone feel free to post links or images of sets they like

Fuzzybear

I like those from http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/faq/forumsurvival#smilies

= :smiley: = 8)7 = 7(8)7 = :w = :+
= :? = 8) = :’( = >:) of }> = })
= :frowning: = |:( = O+ = O-) = :9~
= :7 = ; = ^) = (8> = B)
= :confused: = :expressionless: = :> of :
= :stuck_out_tongue: = :r
= }:open_mouth: = :o = ;( = B-) = :*)
= :X = <+:) = :Z = :z = :slight_smile:
= d:)b = :Y) = :wink: = /-\o of o = :open_mouth:
= :9

[quote=“irritant, post:13, topic:2273”]I like those from http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/faq/forumsurvival#smilies

= :9[/quote]
Yes, I like those too. Something else what occurred to me is that we should have the Peercoin ‘P’ sign, like Bitcoins as their styled ‘B’ and the dollars with the ‘$’. Would it be possible to add that? :wonder:

[quote=“irritant, post:13, topic:2273”]I like those from http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/faq/forumsurvival#smilies

= :9[/quote]

+1

I do not like the blue ones

Fuzzy, I found the perfect set in my opinion. They’re a lot more detailed than the ones that were just posted and I remember using this set on a lot of different forums. There are a lot of animated ones as well. I’m sure we can remove a lot of the extra ones if people don’t want to use them. I believe they work on the SMF forums…

Source Files: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=206942.0

Full Size Example: https://sites.google.com/site/edsloter2/ES_SMILEY_SET_02.PNG

If you added these, plus the dancing banana, I think I’d be in smiley heaven…

@sentinelrv, yours are very small and they are not animated, although there are many nice ones.
Guess we need a mix between yours and Irritant’s and a dancing banana :slight_smile:

Are you sure? Have you tried downloading them? I know none are animated at least in the example screenshot. I still like them though.

dancing banana +1
pear and banana go very well together