MINTING on a PI Wifi Issue!

Hi, So I am new to the Peercoin community and I have recently set up a full node on a Raspberry PI, while trying to finish downloading the block I have noticed my wifi keeps disconnecting. Okay I thought this happens with wifi adapters as usually a power saving method that didn’t transfer from windows to linux correctly so i used a lan cable…then I noticed the same issue. So currently I plugged a different wifi adapter in, I am still downloading the blockchain but I am looking to Mint (thus why this is posted here) and to mint I need a stable internet connection(?) lan or Wifi. What can I do to make sure my PI does NOT drop a connection ever? I thought Lan would be enough I REALLY need it to be wifi and I have plenty of adapters, is there a script I can enter? Any help would mean a ton and help not just me but the whole network!

It’s not a wifi issue. It’s probably a LAN issue. How other computers on the same network are doing? Do they have the same problem?

Nu client and reconnect fine when connection resumes.

It’s not a wifi issue. It’s probably a LAN issue. How other computers on the same network are doing? Do they have the same problem?

Nu client and reconnect fine when connection resumes.[/quote]No other computers have the issue, the only one that is dropping connection is the pi, even when i used soley lan cable. Nu client? When the issue occurs I just unplug and replug the dongle or cable.

I was on
http://elinux.org/R-Pi_Troubleshooting#Crashes_occur_with_high_network_load
reading up and noticed one of the issues
“The USB driver allocates memory from the kernel, and when traffic is very high (e.g. when using torrents/newsgroup downloads) this memory can be exhausted causing crashes/hangs. (Crashes with high network load can also be related to your power supply, try a powered usb hub.) You should have a line like”

I don’t have a powered USB hub for this PI and I am downloading the blockchain, maybe the heavy use is dropping the connection, hopefully once it is done I can mint without issue.

Which Pi do you have? This seems to be an issue caused by inadequate power supply. You need to upgrade to keep things safe. You posted in another thread that the Pi has killed your SD card. This is further evidence of inadequate power supply. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy as long as it can provide solid power of at least 1A. I have an original Raspberry Pi B and believe it or not I’ve been using a Kindle charger trouble free for years now. I would definitely recommend something stronger though.