[LIVE] Issue #6 of Newsletter Complete - Please Comment

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=369239.0

Commented! Great job.

Commented. Great job putting it together!

You may want to remove the charity campaign portion though - I didn’t get time to put it together and it’s supposed to start tomorrow. Okerlo put a lot of effort into it and I hope I can support him in a future push (maybe Easter?).

Is there anything we can do as a Community to make it happen, starting tomorrow, as planned?

Didn’t get much in the way of donations/support for ideas in the charity thread I have up in the social media/marketing activist area, so I don’t think it can be pulled together as originally envisioned.

What I’m planning on doing is starting the #PPChristmas / #12DaysofPeercoin Twitter campaign tomorrow, but tying it in to interesting articles/facts/news releases about PPC (and maybe giving away a couple PPC here and there too)

Guys, please keep this newsletter bumped at BitcoinTalk. If you don’t help with this, it was a waste of time for Monocle to write it.

[quote=“MeBeingAwesome, post:5, topic:1146”]Didn’t get much in the way of donations/support for ideas in the charity thread I have up in the social media/marketing activist area, so I don’t think it can be pulled together as originally envisioned.

What I’m planning on doing is starting the #PPChristmas / #12DaysofPeercoin Twitter campaign tomorrow, but tying it in to interesting articles/facts/news releases about PPC (and maybe giving away a couple PPC here and there too)[/quote]

Should I pull the charity spot and replace it with the #12DaysofPeercoin Twitter campaign?

I’d say just pull it entirely, not going to be able to pull this off cleanly this year.

Let’s get comments on this newsletter… keep it bumped!

I pulled it.

I pulled it.[/quote]

Did you? I still see it in there.

I pulled it.[/quote]

Did you? I still see it in there.[/quote]

Yes, I pulled the verbiage about his project. I changed it to ‘Aside from environmental stewardship, social responsbility is a cornerstone of the Peercoin community. Several activists are developing charitable campaigns using Peercoin; more on this in upcoming newsletters. We urge activists involved in all crypto-currencies to do what they can to development avenues for social responsibility.’

Would you rather me remove any mention of charity whatsoever? Is this permanently dead in the water?

I’ll remove the whole section…