litecoin I sent LdBvWPt2adcXczXJXhEi37pTqjiDL1DFeY

Went money in your wallet
No money in address LdBvWPt2adcXczXJXhEi37pTqjiDL1DFeY

Date: 13.02.2014 22:02
To: LdBvWPt2adcXczXJXhEi37pTqjiDL1DFeY
Debit: -407.57250186 LTC
Transaction fee: -0.00000001 LTC
Net amount: -407.57250187 LTC
Transaction ID: a2a7761b18484e07cd0f77c3dc4dc4361833de0deb046714325899f16c744fdd

Where did you send these coins from, Levent? If it was an exchange, like Cryptsy or BTC-e, it sometimes takes longer for the transfer to happen (which is why you don’t see it in the block chain yet).

If it was Cryptsy, check your email address and make sure that you didn’t miss the email you need to respond to, confirming the transfer.

[quote=“Ben, post:2, topic:2023”]Where did you send these coins from, Levent? If it was an exchange, like Cryptsy or BTC-e, it sometimes takes longer for the transfer to happen (which is why you don’t see it in the block chain yet).

If it was Cryptsy, check your email address and make sure that you didn’t miss the email you need to respond to, confirming the transfer.[/quote]

I’m in turkey
Cyprus btcturk.com btc I got
I’ve sent e-btc.com

I’m not sure what to tell you :confused:

Looking at the Litecoin block explorer, that transaction ID that you listed can’t be found, and the address doesn’t show any new incoming transactions.

I have a feeling that the coins were never sent from BTC-e, so you’ll want to go through their support team to see if they can figure out where the transaction went to. I hope it works out for you, that’s a sizable amount of coins to be nervously waiting for.

Let us know what BTC-e’s answer is.

Also, I dug into the Litecoin block chain a bit and tried to find a matching transaction amount in the blocks right near the time you show above, but I don’t see anything that indicates that your funds were transferred to the wrong address.

Here’s the starting block (#514247) that should be right after you initiated the transfer (and the first one that it would be possibly bundled into).

I only went looking 10 minutes or so into the “future”, so it’s possible that BTC-e’s transfer didn’t occur until later than that, so you may want to check the next 30 or 50 blocks just to be sure. Litecoin’s 2.5 minute block spacing means that there’s a lot of data to look through.

[quote=“Ben, post:5, topic:2023”]Also, I dug into the Litecoin block chain a bit and tried to find a matching transaction amount in the blocks right near the time you show above, but I don’t see anything that indicates that your funds were transferred to the wrong address.

Here’s the starting block (#514247) that should be right after you initiated the transfer (and the first one that it would be possibly bundled into).

I only went looking 10 minutes or so into the “future”, so it’s possible that BTC-e’s transfer didn’t occur until later than that, so you may want to check the next 30 or 50 blocks just to be sure. Litecoin’s 2.5 minute block spacing means that there’s a lot of data to look through.[/quote]

ben
I thank you so much for your answers
I opened the wallet with win7
Thank stands coins :slight_smile: