Is it possible for Sunny to do a Q&A Session with the Peercoin Community?

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if someone who is in personal contact with Sunny can politely ask him to do a Q&A session with the community ? I think that would really help out the community and give the development of PPC a little more transparency. It would also give a sense of confidence to the community to continue building this currency by knowing what Sunny’s true intentions are.The session could be done over at r/peercoin

*this is just a suggestion, feel free to shoot it down.

Cheers.

I would like to see this happen

We actually did 2 Q&A’s several months ago. Did you read those? I think it would be great to do another one though after 0.4 is released and he’s not as busy. It would be the perfect opportunity to get people active again, with a new release and a Q&A session with the developer.

I haven’t actually read/or knew about the 2 Q&A’s but a Q&A after v0.4 would be great for the community (if possible)

Agree that we should do Q&A after v0.4 as it would get the media attention we need at the right time.
It is a bit of a shame that those earlier interviews are not very accessible. I could only find them as traces in the chat archives. Those interviews were quiet good and actually helped me understand the vision of Sunny. Are there any other sources where one can read those interviews more conveniently? If not, we might have to dig them up and post them in a thread or so.

Agree that we should do Q&A after v0.4 as it would get the media attention we need at the right time.
It is a bit of a shame that those earlier interviews are not very accessible. I could only find them as traces in the chat archives. Those interviews were quiet good and actually helped me understand the vision of Sunny. Are there any other sources where one can read those interviews more conveniently? If not, we might have to dig them up and post them in a thread or so.[/quote]

Interview links:

Part 1

Part 2

You must be a logged in member to download them.

Thanks, in PDF that’s why I couldn’t find them searching for fragments in the forums.

Should just have searched for interview, my bad.