Introduce Yourself - Important Links

One of us is using bad math, unless you meant to ignore the other 6,993,000,000 people.

Welcome to the forums! :wink:

flound1129 here, creator of multipool.us

Hello, Iā€™m morvack and i look forward to learning from this forum :smiley:

Welcome to the forum!

Hi Everyone,

I am so fascinated with cryptocurrencies - the depth and breadth of them all (+530 coins, really?) - and Peercoin is one that seems really fascinating. So much of what Iā€™ve learned about Peercoin (and cryptocurrencies in general), comes from the informative videos by Chronos Crypto on YouTube (thank you). I really think the Proof of Stake process has so much potential for community building and long term value. So, Iā€™m excited to have setup my PPC wallet (MAC version, super easy) and purchased my first few Peercoins (just 5 days ago).

Well, I canā€™t keep going on, 'cause I have to save some for post #2!

Glad you enjoyed them. Maybe you would like to subscribe to the channel! :wink:

Welcome to the community!

[quote=ā€œAzhija, post:66, topic:2889ā€]Hi Everyone,

I am so fascinated with cryptocurrencies - the depth and breadth of them all (+530 coins, really?) - and Peercoin is one that seems really fascinating. So much of what Iā€™ve learned about Peercoin (and cryptocurrencies in general), comes from the informative videos by Chronos Crypto on YouTube (thank you). I really think the Proof of Stake process has so much potential for community building and long term value. So, Iā€™m excited to have setup my PPC wallet (MAC version, super easy) and purchased my first few Peercoins (just 5 days ago).

Well, I canā€™t keep going on, 'cause I have to save some for post #2![/quote]

Weā€™re glad to have you here!

Hey Peercointalk folks,

Iā€™m kinda new to Peercoin.

However, Iā€™m currently working on a new mobile wallet for FireOS (Amazons Android version) and on a Peercoin Map, where you can find physical stores that accept Peercoins.

Iā€™m also working on some other Projects, which are Peercoin related. But they are only Drafts, nothing more and might be scrapped.

Oh, Iā€™m also working on setting up a, Raspberry Pi based, full node.

Have you thought about using peerbox for that :)?

I am Kingcolex I have almost 2000 post at Bitcoin talk, I am an avid BTC user who owns an extra PI and loves the thought of compounding interest so here I am to your wonderful forum and coin!

Hello,
let me introduce my self, i am Jonathan Mills. As i read some were that "Life is not about only earning but earning and investing wisely. ", and i donā€™t thing there could be any other better substitute than cryptocurrencies like PPC.
Now if i talk about who introduced me to this forum i would say its all about enthusiasm and getting your self updated with the upcoming boom.
As a new bee i wonā€™t say much about the future of peer coin or any other virtual currencies but i can say that for sure that future would be much more bright with them.
frankly speaking i would like to congratulate entire peercoin talk team for the awesome and hard work done here and i hope would do the same for long. I feel glad being here.
With Regards
Jonathan Mills

Hi, Jacob from https://www.ExchangeMyCoins.com here. Joined the crypto currency world in 2013. I had a really tough time buying my first Bitcoins so in late 2013 me and two colleagues decided to make ExchangeMyCoins.com - a service were you could buy, sell and exchange crypto coins instantly without the need for an account and difficult verification processes. Just making crypto coins more accessible for everyone.

We also wanted to make a service that was easy to understand and use for novice crypto coin users. Most of the existing sites were built by tech savy users for tech savy users but we wanted to create a service, that was usable for all people, because we think that it is an important part of expanding the awareness and use of crypto coins in the world.

Our newest feature is part of that mission. Miners are the core of the crypto coin system so we created a unique feature to make mining a lot easier. Miners can now make one initial exchange and then continue to transfer coins to the same deposit address. All future transfers will automatically be exchanged and sent to the address initially provided. Miners can now mine any of the coins we support and instantly exchange them to something less volatile, like Bitcoin, without dealing with complicated APIā€™s and other technical stuff. Again making crypto coins easier to deal with for everyone.

Nice. Very nice

Hi, Iā€™m ancap100. I first became interested in Peercoin after watching one of James Dā€™Angeloā€™s videos about the possibility of 51% attacks on bitcoinā€™s PoW network. I bought a few peercoins and have just been passively sitting on them while I read about some other altcoins such as Nxt, Bitshares, and Monero. I recently became interested in Peercoin again after reading the white paper for Nubits.

Hi all
Iā€™m have been watching Peercoin for quite some time now, and find it to be one of the more stable alt coins, and one that shows a lot of promise.

I have a few servers and decided to turn one into a mining pool for this coin.

Question:
Is it ok if I add a link to this forum on the pool ?

Thanks
Mark

[quote=ā€œroadrunner101, post:76, topic:2889ā€]Question:
Is it ok if I add a link to this forum on the pool ?[/quote]
Welcome aboard. I donā€™t see why not!? :wink:

[quote=ā€œwilly, post:77, topic:2889ā€][quote=ā€œroadrunner101, post:76, topic:2889ā€]Question:
Is it ok if I add a link to this forum on the pool ?[/quote]
Welcome aboard. I donā€™t see why not!? ;)[/quote]

I thought that would be the case, but like to ask :slight_smile:

Anyway I have added two links, one for the main PPC website, and one for this site. [see image]

Should you want them removed just let me know

Thanks
Mark

Iā€™m donlaiq, Iā€™m interested in cryptocoins and IT.

I feel like I have been here before :wink:

Hello,

Welcome to my world.
The world of Peercoin!
Get your hands on some peercoin before its too late.

Cheers!