How to get coins out of "stake" and back into "balance"?

Hi,
I’m pretty new with peercoin, so I’m sorry if this question seems dumb, but I have a problem with my wallet and I would be very thankful if someone could help me.

I have a wallet on linux (ubuntu), and the last time I checked my wallet, a large part of my coins were in “stake”.
Only 10% of my coins are in “balance”. Hence, I cannot send a large part of my coins.

I would now like to move the part of my coins from “stake” to “balance”.
How do I do that on Linux?

There is nothing in the options,
I activated wallet encryption and this also didn’t help.

Thanks in advance!

you have to wait 520 blocks for the coins in stake until they matured and are returned to your balance

Because stake is withheld from spending for 520 blocks, if you need to keep your balance to spend soon we provide a configuration option ‘reservebalance’ to help you keep your balance from being used by stake. You can add a line ‘reservebalance=10000’ to [[ppcoin.conf|Installation#sample-ppcoin-configuration]] and restart your ppcoind. Then ppcoind will try to keep your balance above 10 000 coins when generating stake.

about 3.611111111111111 days

Thanks for the answer :slight_smile:
That indeed helps me a lot!

It also means that you minted a block, so congratulations on the interest earned!

The funny thing is that it was by accident, and the minting got me a few extra coins, which is never bad, hehe.