House of Peercoin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ7NdqxMmKh4erS21A0GsxQ

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

The House is looking great, please keep the community updated.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hello Peercoin community! I present to your attention the latest video about the House of Peercoin project. This video will indeed be the last. Unfortunately, the project cannot be completed to the end due to the fact that the financial part was not enough. It is very hard for me to say this, it is very sad in my heart… I would like to express my gratitude to those who supported me throughout this time. Sorry for not being able to complete this project. I am not a professional builder or accountant, so I made a big mistake in my calculations. Sorry guys. I wish you all a peaceful sky over your head and that all your dreams come true in the coming year.

What will happen to the house? You’ve done a lot of work on it, it is vastly improved. Why can’t you just move in?

I do not know what to do with the house, but it will definitely not work to move in it: the heating system is not completed, there is no electrical wiring and water is not supplied. In fact, there is not much work, but it is not possible to complete everything.

Show must go on! :leaves:

2 Likes

This is great news, good to see the house get heating.

Can you explain more about why it is the House of Peercoin? I recall that you said you bought it with Peercoin. Wouldn’t expect you to give any personal details, but it would be interesting to hear more about this transaction.

1 Like

As an expression of gratitude for the help in buying my own home, I decided to informally call this house House of Peercoin.

After all, if it were not for this wonderful coin and this community, then I would still be wandering around in rented apartments… This is at least surprising and pleasant at the same time. I still can’t believe that I have my own house. I hope that the person who helped me will read this message - Thank you very much, kind person with a big heart!

As for the details of the transaction, everything is simple here.
This house was indirectly bought with Peercoins: they sent me coins, I exchanged them for fiat and already with their help I bought this property, building materials, etc.
There was no direct purchase for Peercoins.

2 Likes

The final video about the creation of House of Peercoin

2 Likes