HI guys, we are new(btc38.com) for the English markets. Need your help

:slight_smile: Hi, we are btc38.com from china.
we have launched our english site few month ago.

But we are not familar with english markets and need your help.
Any suggestion for our en.btc38.com will appreciate.
we would like to make a good interaction for english markets.

If you have met any problem on our website.
Please feel free to contact us.

English: en.btc38.com
email: support@mail.btc38.com

Had a quick look at your website. I have two items for feedback:

• Had to find english language selector at bottom of the btc38.com homepage. Recommend to have it on top for an easier find.
  • Couldn’t find the btc/ppc pair only cny/ppc pair which is not attractive for non chinese residents. Did I miss something?

[quote=“Cybnate, post:2, topic:2727”]Had a quick look at your website. I have two items for feedback:

• Had to find english language selector at bottom of the btc38.com homepage. Recommend to have it on top for an easier find.
  • Couldn’t find the btc/ppc pair only cny/ppc pair which is not attractive for non chinese residents. Did I miss something?[/quote]

Thank you for your advice.
we will add btc/ppc within one week.

[quote=“btc38, post:3, topic:2727”][quote=“Cybnate, post:2, topic:2727”]Had a quick look at your website. I have two items for feedback:

• Couldn’t find the btc/ppc pair only cny/ppc pair which is not attractive for non chinese residents. Did I miss something?[/quote]

Thank you for your advice.
we will add btc/ppc within one week.[/quote]

Why not add BTC/XPM too? XPM is the sister of PPC and this is also a XPM forum.