Haven't Received My Peercoins?!

Which Os is that? 64 or 32 bit?

Are you trying to use 64 bit peerunity on that system?

yes but the same error. Can I shift my wallet from laptop to PC? Because in PC it is working. Is it possible to credit my PPC to the wallet installed in PC. It is not big amount of PPC but I want to fix the issue and to ensure that I am using right wallet address.

I think you are trying to install a 64 bit wallet on a 32 bit OS.
This will not work, you have to install 32 bit version.
wallet is located in %APPDATA%/PPCoin/

if you want to run the client on the PC with the laptop wallet, quit clients on bot computers, find the wallet.dat files (see irritantā€™s post), rename the wallet.dat on the PC to some other name (important!), copy the laptop one to the PC, delete addr.dat on the PC in the same dir. then start the client on the PC.
After a while you should see the PC running the client with the new wallet.
If you want to switch back, rename the wallet.dat to another name, copy back the renamed pc wallet to wallet.dat, delete addr.dat again. ALWAYS do these things after quitting the client and wait for a minute.

you can also copy the block chain from the pc tothe laptop so you donā€™'t need to download the blockchain on the latter machine. The files to copy are b*.dat and database/*.log . DO NOT over-write your wallet.dat !

1 Like