General Minting and Peercoin Questions

This is continuing off my post here: http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=2740.150

Is it best practice to basically start minting every 30 days (after you successfully mint a block)? [is this what is referred to as ‘constant minting’?]

Do you also collect any miner’s tips? Or does that not happen in Peercoin?

Also, there is no point to let your ‘unspent outputs’ not mint for more than 90 days, correct?

Thank you! Peercoin rocks.

Yes, if you want your reward to compound, as Chronos said in the previous post. You can also just leave your client unlocked for minting all the time if it is more convenient for you.

If you mean transaction fees, then no. Transaction fees are destroyed in Peercoin.

I don’t think so, though it may be more convenient for some people. Ideally everyone would mint as regularly as possible to compound rewards and provide more benefit to the network.

Yes, if you want your reward to compound, as Chronos said in the previous post. You can also just leave your client unlocked for minting all the time if it is more convenient for you.

If you mean transaction fees, then no. Transaction fees are destroyed in Peercoin.

I don’t think so, though it may be more convenient for some people. Ideally everyone would mint as regularly as possible to compound rewards and provide more benefit to the network.[/quote]

Thank you for your answers, I really appreciate it. Is it possible to mint from more than one computer (with the same unspent outputs)?