Future Primecoin Mining 2014 year

Hi people, what do you think about this future in next 2014 new year mining?

How it be work at stable? If we invest money for 10-100 servers with good CPU, they work after 3-5 month for your profit.

Let’s think your comment’s. :slight_smile:

• 10-100 servers dont guarantee enough blocks because the difficulty is rising
  • after 3-5 months there will be even faster and better processors available
  • the USD/XPM EUR/XPM exchange rate is a risk

All in all i think it’s very difficult to become profitable at all. The goal of all this cryptocurrencies is to mine lots of coins when the difficulty is easy in the beginning, then hope that the coin is going to be accepted and when everyone else joines and starts mining you are done and make profit.

Enter catch 22 logic
The more you mine, the more you have,
The more that is mined, the harder it gets,
Which one will outweigh the other is (at this point) anybody’s guess…

[quote=“bluezman, post:3, topic:1042”]Enter catch 22 logic
The more you mine, the more you have,
The more that is mined, the harder it gets,
Which one will outweigh the other is (at this point) anybody’s guess…[/quote]

So you said, future mining be not easy (not stable) and all blocks are stopped to make XMP / money? This real time it works, after few month die :(?

I an using intranet linux servers mining on rpool now. rpool used the same client program as beeeeer.org.
I modied a python script so that it works on my laptop as a proxy, then servers connect to my laptop, my laptop have global ip address accessing rpool net. It works fine.
If you need this, describe your environment. let me see if it suit for you.

XPM mining work good on dedicated server node, 1 XPM/h can do with 15-20 machine.