Forum Bugs

[ol][li]Smiley Faces aren’t rendering. I suspect this is due to url rewrite issues in the webserver (apache/nginx/etc.) config[/li]
[li]Password reminder emails aren’t being sent out. I suspect this is due to a configuration issue on the mail transfer agent.[/li][/ol]

If you need a better web host, and are willing to migrate the forum, I would be happy to provide high quality Linux hosting on my Linode account, or even pay for your own Linode account if you’d like to provision the servers and manage them yourself. All I ask is a small sponsorship link to BuyPPcoin.org in return.

Alternately, I would be happy to work with you administrators directly to resolve these issues that are stymying growth of our community

-Ike

Thanks for the heads up, i’ll have a look at this when I home in 2 hours

FuzzyBear

Can’t upload avatars either.

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:2, topic:86”]Thanks for the heads up, i’ll have a look at this when I home in 2 hours

FuzzyBear[/quote]

I don’t mean to be pushy, but what’s the time table on fixing this?
It’s turning people away from PPcoin

[quote=“Ikea_Meatballs, post:4, topic:86”][quote=“FuzzyBear, post:2, topic:86”]Thanks for the heads up, i’ll have a look at this when I home in 2 hours

FuzzyBear[/quote]

I don’t mean to be pushy, but what’s the time table on fixing this?
It’s turning people away from PPcoin[/quote]

Should have it fixed this weekend… for now i have disabled the email veification… expect the spam though for a day till i get these fixed

FuzzyBear

Ok Smilies and avatar images are fixed and am testing the email registration now

I’m having problems adding an avatar pic.

If I go to: PROFILE > MODIFY PROFILE > Personalized Picture and select Upload an avatar, select the file and then hit the button at the bottom called “Change profile”. The screen refreshes and the option is back to “No avatar”.

Is this broken?

Speaking of forum bugs, is there a reason I cannot create my own posts? Is there something in place that forces me to respond to N number of posts before it allows me to make one of my own?

Nvm, looks like someone needs to read up a little more before opening his mouth :smiley:

[quote=“No_2, post:7, topic:86”]I’m having problems adding an avatar pic.

If I go to: PROFILE > MODIFY PROFILE > Personalized Picture and select Upload an avatar, select the file and then hit the button at the bottom called “Change profile”. The screen refreshes and the option is back to “No avatar”.

Is this broken?[/quote]

Bumping the above ^