Few questions from a noob about peercoins :D

Hello, new guy here. I have a few questions I am hoping someone can answer for me.

How can I calculate X gh/s will equal Y peercoins per Z (Z obviously being a unit of time, minute, hour, month, year, etc)?

What are some (legal) vendors that accept peercoin? I am looking for a good project to invest in, and a list of trust worthy sites I can shop on may help me use peercoin to complete other projects.

What can I use to buy peercoin, and from where? Please include a link :D.

I look forward to hearing from this community :slight_smile: ! It was recommended to me by chronos.

[quote=“Justsomeguy3612, post:1, topic:3319”]Hello, new guy here. I have a few questions I am hoping someone can answer for me.

How can I calculate X gh/s will equal Y peercoins per Z (Z obviously being a unit of time, minute, hour, month, year, etc)?

What are some (legal) vendors that accept peercoin? I am looking for a good project to invest in, and a list of trust worthy sites I can shop on may help me use peercoin to complete other projects.

I look forward to hearing from this community :slight_smile: ! It was recommended to me by chronos.[/quote]

First you need to make a cup of coffe or any drink that you prefer. :slight_smile:

Than you need to sit and read this

[quote=“denyzabac, post:2, topic:3319”][quote=“Justsomeguy3612, post:1, topic:3319”]Hello, new guy here. I have a few questions I am hoping someone can answer for me.

I look forward to hearing from this community :slight_smile: ! It was recommended to me by chronos.[/quote]

First you need to make a cup of coffe or any drink that you prefer. :slight_smile:

Than you need to sit and read this

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379.0[/quote]

Kk, my drink of choice is A&W thanks :smiley: .