easyMINE mine management platform

Hi,

We though you guys might be interested in a new mining rig management platform we are developing. The software is still in private beta, but we’re getting ready to launch our ICO and so we’re trying to get the word out to the community. Here’s a brief description of the project, straight from our whitepaper:

The core idea behind easyMINE can be expressed in a single phrase: plug & mine.
easyMINE is designed to simplify and streamline the process of setting up, expanding, and managing a cryptocurrency mine. It will provide a complete software solution for easy setup and maintenance of mining equipment.
easyMINE is aimed at both complete beginners, interested in launching their first mining machine, and experienced miners, who will appreciate the increased efficiency and control our solution can bring to their mining operations.
Our goal is to deliver a system that—while fully featured, versatile, and powerful—will be intuitive and straightforward enough to be readily accessible to a layperson.

We think we have a solid idea here, but with your help we can make it even better. We’ll be grateful for any feedback. If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions, please let us know.

You can find us at https://easymine.io/