Do we need a Peershare logo?

Thank you David. I am glad to help. I am hoping to help on the infographic “front” more than anything and this is helping me get practice.

If anyone is willing to donate to the advertising campaign I will be starting one on Monday and Tuesday. The last one I made did start some controversy in dogecoin but I feel that is good. Dogecoin is something we should be advertising to. There are a lot of newbies to cryptos in there.

On that note, I would be willing be willing to heavily help with the advertising and “graphic design” on the Volunpeer side. Any donations will be directly put for advertising and infographics. Peercoin is one to last and damned will I allow it fall just because there is not enough influx of newbies.

I’m experienced in marketing and writing, so I may be able to help. I’ve worked on DocuDot.com and Accalio projects. Etc.

If anyone wants to throw me 10 - 20 peercoins, I can get 3 logo designs made by my logo guy. But otherwise I’ll just leave it up to you guys to figure this out.

Let me know via PM if you need any help. Anything except logos I may be willing to do for free :slight_smile:

Hey guys, it’s taking a little bit longer because a volcano blew up a ways from him and ash is being carried by the wind and it’s covering his city. He’s had to constantly clean the last couple days, so it’s taking him a little longer than usual. He told me he lived in Indonesia.

I think volcano disasters qualify as an acceptable delay!

[center]

LARGE

SMALL
[/center]