[CLOSED]Group Buy of USB ASIC's miners - 0.6BTC + P&P (Order placed)

Ok updated OP with new price per device… 1 BTC per device (0.01 BTC is to cover me for individual unit packaging materials) This is the last week I will take orders for this first GB as I want to be mining more PPC :smiley: so get in while you can.

Order will be placed latest Friday 26th July.

Please deposit BTC to this addy: 1NuupSeU8gvUPj8Lt8Kvahqt4z7kxNA8Kz

PPC can be paid to here: PEppWvoAVd27n4fmKbDZCDiuXFQ2k138qP

(please get a quote from me for the XPM price for shipping - PM me)
XPM can be paid here: AbmzRQ829xyb2dWRvHFhkF47uHWYKENFQk

Once you have paid to the addys please PM me the details of your transactions so I can verify you have sent, and the total order number you are buying. Also I will need your shipping address as well Please.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions or raise any concerns, just want some happy miners :slight_smile:

FuzzyBear

I’m all paid up for two. Anyone else who wants one at a discounted rate should get in while they still have a chance :wink:

Adding my order into the thread to help you keep track.

Username: AlexMc
Max Order: 6
Min Order: 3
Method of payment: BTC

I picked up a Raspberry Pi Starter Kit yesterday which I’m planning on using to run the USB miners. If it all goes to plan I should have a very compact, power efficient, and cool looking setup once I’m done.

I’ll start up a new thread once I get started, in case anyone else is interested. I’ll probably try and get everything completed within the next month.

bump as we in the LAST WEEK to order these, don’t miss out!!

FuzzyBear

received payment from 3 of the confirmed orders of USB miners… just waiting on one more… if that is received early I may send off payment tomorrow (1day early?? ) or do people want me to wait so they can get BTC together??

FuzzyBear

Sent you payment for my 5 miners, and a PM with shipping details.

Thanks for arranging the group buy!

[quote=“AlexMc, post:26, topic:176”]Sent you payment for my 5 miners, and a PM with shipping details.

Thanks for arranging the group buy![/quote]

Payment received many thanks, and thank you for being involved in this Group Buy.

As soon as I have more details I will post here or PM each buyer individually.

Many thanks again

FuzzyBear

Payment sent for 5 Block Erupter USB Miners. :slight_smile:

How many would we need to order to get a bigger discount on the next group buy, assuming there is one ?

Cheers

Order away! I am ready to start mining with them :smiley:

I would be down for another one in the not so distant future.

order has been placed :smiley:

Will update you once I have tracking of shipment etc but all looks good… and I’m pretty sure i’ll run another one… rumours of another price drop soon was kinda why i was holding on till today to order, but placed it anyways as not gonna be for a while i think

Fuzzybear

Awesome, I can’t wait to get them! Need moar hashes

Same :slight_smile: my p2pool that i been working on is almost ready and finds a BTC block every 15 hours now or so… but reward is like 0.012BTC for 1GH 24/7!! and yeah need PPC as well these days !!

FuzzyBear

Track the usb’s http://nolp.dhl.de/nextt-online-public/set_identcodes.do?lang=en&idc=968530388263

Man! We just missed it. They are now 0.6 BTC if you buy through BTC Guild ::slight_smile:

Oh well, I’m just glad these are on the way now. I bought two more to go with them as well 8)

[quote=“craslovell, post:34, topic:176”]Man! We just missed it. They are now 0.6 BTC if you buy through BTC Guild ::slight_smile:

Oh well, I’m just glad these are on the way now. I bought two more to go with them as well 8)[/quote]

Yeah I was asking yxt if he would be getting this new price soon or what and no responce… but now from the order and looks of things may be able to get some for 0.1 BTC or little more depending on what yxt does, but i’ll keep you all posted as at 0.1btc i would take quite a few :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuzzybear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:35, topic:176”][quote=“craslovell, post:34, topic:176”]Man! We just missed it. They are now 0.6 BTC if you buy through BTC Guild ::slight_smile:

Oh well, I’m just glad these are on the way now. I bought two more to go with them as well 8)[/quote]

Yeah I was asking yxt if he would be getting this new price soon or what and no responce… but now from the order and looks of things may be able to get some for 0.1 BTC or little more depending on what yxt does, but i’ll keep you all posted as at 0.1btc i would take quite a few :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuzzybear[/quote]

That would be awesome, I am definitely interested if that somehow works out :slight_smile:

I think you can get 1 at 0.1BTC for everyone that you bought at 1BTC …

this was from the supplier:

A discount program for existing customers will come!
The exact price is not fixed yet (definitely below 0.2)
Nor the available number, respectively who exactly is qualified for it

But customers who bought recently, should not have to worry;)

so we should be able to order more at below 0.2btc … I will let you know how many we can order and what price they will be when confirmed

FuzzyBear

Damm it, might of been able to do that now lol

Don’t worry already looking into next Group Buy :slight_smile:

FuzzyBear