Buying PPC for paypal

Stabs, the biggest concern that people have with PayPal transactions for cryptocurrency is that one side of the transaction is reversible for many weeks into the future, while the other side isn’t.

I’m willing to take a chance though, depending on the amount of PPC you need, so send me a PM with how much you are trying to buy, and your contact information that you use on PayPal, and if it’s an amount that I can swing, I’ll help you out.

[quote=“Stabs”]i just want 5 coins to get started, some everyweek with spare change

http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/sgtstabstabs

thats my ebay if you want some verification of my buying honesty[/quote]

Until localpeercoins.org is fully up and running the best way to buy PPC if you are not in the USA or Canada and can use Vaultofsatoshi.org

I would and recommend people to buy bitcoins through localbitcoins.org then trade btc for PPC on btc-e.com

Sent u 3 PPC so u have something in your wallet, just remember the generosity when you are a millionaire please :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

all these transactions to paypal looks too risky, since paypal don’t really support trading currencies on their website.

I can offer my bitcoin miner as a service for those wanting ppc. Makes about 1 ppc a day (small I know). I’ve done it on ebay and it seems to work out fine. It’s a 30gh/s cube.

PayPal is reversable. You send coins, a man will demand moneyback. PayPal will send it back.