Bitcoin + Litecoin + Peercoin = used together?

Hey guys…just wanted to get your thoughts on this. Do you think Bitcoins and litecoins and peercoins could be used together almost as the same currency but with different values? For example, I was thinking Bitcoins would be used for large purchases in the future i.e. a house, car, real estate ect. and litecoins would be for day to day expenses such as gas, groceries. Peercoins would be similar to pennies…anyone think a system similar to this could work? It would still be a one world currency we would all be using “crypto-currency”

Peercoin would be the savings account and backbone network of financial businesses, because it is designed for that, and not for small transactions.

Why not Primecoin instead of Litecoin?

Hello Everyone Smiley My name is Aamna, I am a PhD student at Masdar Institute of Science and Technology.
I am conducting a survey about cryptocurrency and, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Peercoin consider in this study

I would like you to participate in a survey which will not take more than 10 minutes of your time and your name is not needed :>

Here is the link to the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1me1h4kNlFRNDU0FPZBqYxeoba7wfyJlalf-WPwWpb_Q/viewform

Please feel free to ask any question regarding the survey ^ ^

Best Regards,
Aamna