Bitcoin Foundation Receives Cease and Desist Order From California

The political move against bitcoin has already begun. This comes earlier than I expected, it sure looks like it’s going to escalate from here.

This is why, unlike bitcoin and freicoin, we will not register a foundation.

This is also one of the reasons that I chose to stay low key and keep my personal matters private. If full scale political persecution is coming to cryptocurrency, I hope it can buy some more time for me to make a bit more contribution.

This is also a wake-up call to the narrow-minded, altcoins are helping the cause of cryptocurrency by diversifying development resources, so that it has better chance of survival. It also dilutes the focus on the bitcoin core developers so that they have better chance defending themselves.

If staying anonymous helps with your development of ppcoin, then I’m all for it. I can certainly see how all of the external pressure and attention could be a gigantic distraction from the work that’s most important.

The leeches who run the world will not be able to completely stop the propagation of cryptocurrency, but they can surely destroy the public’s view and trust of the coins effectively sending all of them backwards in their purpose.

i think the important thing in this time is to make more person to know ppcoin.especially in china