Bitcoin Amsterdam Conference - Canceled

I just received word from event organizer Bas de Lange that the Amsterdam Bitcoin Conference is canceled due to lack of signups. We appreciate the initial offer to speak and look forward to working with him down the road.

In the mean time, let’s bang out a few versions of our Peercoin speech over the next 2 weeks.

aww that a shame, but agreed we should still produce the speeches etc so we have everything prepped for next conferences.

Fuzzybear

At least we’ll have more time. Are we confirmed for London or no? Do we have somebody yet that wants to represent us? If not I could post some requests for help on Facebook and Reddit. Let me know.

Hey guys,

I have got together with Pikapay to host an alternative to the event at Knowmads International Business School in Amsterdam. Many of the original speakers are still attending. We are just doing logistics now and will be making an official post on the Bitcointalk Forum.

The event should be free but refreshments may have to be paid for in your favourite digital currency. I am pushing for PPC and FTC :slight_smile:

Would love to see you there, if not there is also the regular Bitcoin Wednesday Event.

Kindly,

Chris

Okay details here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=324648.0

Interesting to see these meetups in Holland :smiley:

Hopefully, we can get people to be interested in Peercoin as well!

[quote=“jetfighternl, post:6, topic:808”]Interesting to see these meetups in Holland :smiley:

Hopefully, we can get people to be interested in Peercoin as well![/quote]

That’s great does your guy still want to come? Also please show your support on the Bitcoin Talk Thread so that more people see it.

[quote=“chrisj, post:7, topic:808”][quote=“jetfighternl, post:6, topic:808”]Interesting to see these meetups in Holland :smiley:

Hopefully, we can get people to be interested in Peercoin as well![/quote]

That’s great does your guy still want to come? Also please show your support on the Bitcoin Talk Thread so that more people see it.[/quote]

Hey Chris, thank you for the update, I’ll drop a message to our speaker right now. Please support Chris’s request to spread the word on Bitcointalk. All efforts to push alts forward help all communities involved.