Beyond Bitcoin Mumble Server

Hello all,

I am a long-time PPC holder and believe Proof of Stake (and future iterations) are the protocols that truly represent what Crypto was meant to be.

I have recently purchased a community Mumble Server in hopes of providing a means of overriding a trend with Pay-to-Play conferences that I believe creates incentives that centralize power and hurts the overall cryptocommunity. It is free to you (though I will accept anonymous donations) and to any other cryptocurrency communities who wish to help us push past Bitcoin as the primary cryptocurrency of the world. Though I hold a few of them, I feel POW in and of itself creates powerful monopolies of force (hashing) that do not secure the ecosystem from the bad actors from which crypto was meant to free society. If anything, a POW world is likely more dangerous in the long run.

With that said, I hope you will invite your community to the server and use it for Devs to schedule meetups and conferences that provide open source content (as opposed to the current scene where conferences own the content you provide).

We will eventually have our own Beyond Bitcoin podcast and will used archived footage from the Mumble meetups and Dev Voice Hangouts, along with one-on-one interviews to help you get the word out!

If you are interested, here is the login information:

Label: BeyondBitcoin
Address: vx31.commandchannel.com
Port: 2077
Username: “[glow=red,2,300]Your Forum Handle Here[/glow]”
Password: w0rldCh@NG3rsUN!t3

Please stop in and stay awhile. Feel free to send any problems or concerns to me via my email at: BeyondBitcoin@gmail.com

P.S. I am always looking for trusted representatives from the community to act as ambassadors/moderators/coordinators…this is a LOT of work to do alone!

Just wanted to use this opportunity to invite you all to chat with us on the Mumble server today before, during and after the chat!

I am here ready to talk.

But apparently I need to make some posts???

Where’s the conversation taking place? I’m hearing sounds on the mumble server, but apparently that’s not where the discussion is held.

Interesting