ANX officially adds multi-currency for Peercoin

Great news. Just spoke to the CEO and CTO for ANXbtc.com (previously ANX.hk). They’ve officially added multi-currency for Peercoin. ANX can now support no less than 10 fiat currencies (AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD and USD).

Here’s the official release infomation:

We have listened to your feedback and taken note!

ANX now provides local Australian Dollar (AUD) deposits and withdrawals for Australian bank account holders, with same day processing of deposits and withdrawals and ZERO transaction fees on deposits!

We now support Litecoins (LTC) on our new trading platform, ANXPRO. ANXPRO has been designed with professional traders in mind with the following features:

• support for Litecoins (LTC), Namecoins (NMC) and Peercoins (PPC), in addition to Bitcoins (BTC)
  • trade altcoins in all 10 major currencies
  • realtime deposit balance updates for altcoins
  • support for a variety of order types to execute complex trading strategies (coming soon)
  • support for additional payment methods (coming soon)
  • access to a variety of advanced trading tools (coming soon)
  • optimized trading speed and efficiency

Good to see an increasing number of exchanges serving the local markets around the world.
I guessed the link is anxpro.com. Unfortunately I had to register before I could see the trading platform. Maybe you can have them post a screenshot here? They also seem to sell their exchange platform to third parties. Interesting, waiting for the first open source crypto exchange platform.

I have been lately searching information about Peercoin and watch closely many cryptomarket (exchanges). New marketplaces are popping up all the time. Nice to see that many exchanges give chance to buy USD/Peercoin and sell straight Peercoin to USD or other papercurrencies.

I will buy a few Peercoin when I get my 100 euros to internet.

Nice to finally have the option to buy and sell directly using Australian Dollars instead of having to go through the indirect path of BTC or USD.