[ANN] PeerKeeper: Backend implementation started

Interesting, but how is this relevant to this thread?[/quote]

Can we use browser plugin to block ads?

Just an idea. I think you should use the thread title as a news dispersal mechanism. For example, cut the title short where it only says [ANN] PeerKeeper - and then after the dash include a short summary of the latest news and constantly change it when there is something new to report. For exampleā€¦

[ANN] PeerKeeper: BIP44/SLIP44 & Key Export Implemented - Testers Needed

Thanks, changed the title.

Please guys, any feedback helps the project!

A small update

Iā€™m working on a sub project called ā€œPeerScript Labsā€, it serves as a testground for Smart Contract support in PeerKeeper.
PeerScript Labs will be published in the near future.

Please note that this is all part of the ā€œPeerKeeper - PeerAssetsā€ ecosystem, meaning that these projects are still in progress!

A key BIP32 compatibility issue is found in bitcore-lib https://medium.com/@alexberegszaszi/why-do-my-bip32-wallets-disagree-6f3254cc5846

PeerKeeper shouldnā€™t be affected by this, but Iā€™ll make sure to double check it.

Is this still in development?

Yes it is.
Iā€™ve been working on peerscript-labs and peerassets lately, as these transaction types will be integrated in PeerKeeper.

And donā€™t forget that PeerKeeper is a crucial component to PeerAssets, so it is still going on!

Wonderful!

Why PeerKeeper does not use brainwallet passphrases!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAPpGgQCQag

PeerKeeper status update.

My focus is shifting back to PeerKeeper.
However, since there is no decent block explorer on testnet, I started building a minimal block explorer that indexes only the bare minimum for PeerKeeper operation.
So this wonā€™t be a full featured block explorer, but one that can be run locally (or centralized remotely) next to a ppcoin node and that is light on resources.
Itā€™ll eventually also provide the functionality needed to allow in browser minting.

This project will be modular, so that itā€™ll later also serve as a PA node and that the PeerKeeper and PA modules can be switched on and off independently.

Iā€™ll keep you guys posted!

<3 workinā€™ like crazy