[ANN] beeeeer.org - PPS Primecoin pool! ------- DEAD

It is my thought to prepare just such a thing, but I have to have a full understanding first. As you say Xolo is very busy keeping the pool running, and while I can’t do much to help in that I can prepare tutorials and such.

[quote=“LazySiege, post:1738, topic:342”]Look at http://beta.beeeeer.org/ there you see:

sharelog: 4428[/quote]

Unfortunately I do not see; the beta site has text on text for me making it impossible to read the top couple of inches; since this is a beta version I expect such anomalies and know that sooner or later it will be resolved.

I wonder if that number is XPM or number of shares? If it is XPM that represents more than an average days finding for the pool…

the beta site looks fine, perhaps try another browser or check your seeting, its so simple and nice code it should be shown on nearly every system.

It does not work on IE11, windows 7 or 8, with or without compatibility mode, tested on multiple machines. It does seem to work on Firefox.

i will answer tomorrow ::slight_smile: it’s too late now

I just wanted to throw out a thank you to everyone who has posted information on this thread, its been invaluable for me to learn how this all works(albeit, I have only scratched the surface)! On another note! I have a perpetual motion miner! :stuck_out_tongue:

date XPM block 7ch 8ch 9ch 10ch
2014-1-17 0.17 0 (0.000%) 10 (90.9%) 0 (0.00%) 1 (9.09%) 0 (0.000%) Infinity XPM/hr
2014-1-16 1.18 0 (0.000%) 263 (91.6%) 20 (6.97%) 4 (1.39%) 0 (0.000%) 0.049 XPM/hr

Hola, I’m curious about 10ch’s and the likelihood of them occurring. How often does this happen? Is there a higher payout? I’m still learning about how primecoin mining works.

gracias, amigos

xolokram,

Well done. Now the XPM/hr for current date looks good. :stuck_out_tongue:

what the damn? EU pool is down!!! i lost money!!! very bad pool…

@TheNobodies:
you forgot the word “scam” in your post

@plazmashart:
::slight_smile: … divided … by … zero

@all others:
EU pool is was down, i will check what happened, i will report back
as a temporary workaround: move your miners to the US server

• xolokram

Looks like its back again. (Europe)

yup, it’s up again.

the pool lost its connections to the primecoin network nodes i’m using (or at least it got stuck when contacting them). ending in a lot of share submits that the pool wasn’t able to answer. i’ll look into that part of the code later today. looks like all connections are working again. i’m sorry for the inconvencience.

• xolokram

[quote=“xolokram, post:1751, topic:342”]@TheNobodies:
you forgot the word “scam” in your post

@plazmashart:
::slight_smile: … divided … by … zero

@all others:
EU is down, i will check what happened, i will report back
as a temporary workaround: move your miners to the US server

• xolokram[/quote]

xolokram,

At times, we do not have access to the SSH to change the poolid.

Possible to have -poolid1=xx -poolid2=xx -poolid3=xx in the parameters?

Eg: If EU pool (poolid1) is down, it will automatic switch to poolid2 (US).

xolokram sorry ;D thanks for fix!

Hi,

Anyone knows how much xpm you receive per chain/block found ?

block: ?
7ch: ?
8ch: ?
9ch: ?
10ch: ?

:frowning: What’s up with the link to check your stats. Webserver trouble message has been up there for a while now!!!

Got it. I was using the old link. Found the beta link now and all is well.
Beta Stats
I just wish there was a way to know which chains are coming from which miners since I’ve got physical machines running all over the place as well as cloud miners and I’d like to know if one of them went down without having to remote into it.

Any idea if something like this is down the road for the pool. (Workers rather than just mining directly to an address). I know this has probably already been covered somewhere, but if someones got the time I’d like to know. Thanks and Peace, readyrmca

When can we accept the tutorial about the payouts. A deadline on this would be good to keep things moving on.

@cesarm:

value/sh:
7=0.00118
8=0.0132
9=0.1601
10=0.2027
X=0.2432

You get the current rates everytime at http://beeeeer.org/

@readyrmca
There is an easy way, you can give every Miner a own ID, with this switch:

-minerid=X (X = Number)

So you see in the beta stats how much every single miner did.

@Transcend
ATM no one has said that this is be done, but i try to write something together at Monday, but it would be only a work in Progress and needs to be corrected afterwards.

:slight_smile:

i think i should maintain a huge list with IOUs <-- that’s probably the worst idea i’ve ever had :stuck_out_tongue:

@LazySiege:
thank you!!
i’m looking forward to your information as this would help me concentrate on the pool/miner, website & maintenance itself.

@Transcend:
monday… maybe… hopefully :smiley:

@TalkCryptoCoin:

@plazmashart:
fixed :wink:

• xolokram