Age? coinday?

hello who can explain me me

coinday?

I have 17 coins with age but does not see the coindays ?

I noticed in the latest Peerunity version that the column stays zero(both in coin control and minting tab), that is obviously a bug.

You can calculate coin age by multiplying the number of coins with the number of days since they were last sent in a transaction.

Example: 20 PPC sitting for 7 days = 20 * 7 = 140 coindays.

this happens in linux
not win

[quote=“Chronos, post:3, topic:3008”]You can calculate coin age by multiplying the number of coins with the number of days since they were last sent in a transaction.

Example: 20 PPC sitting for 7 days = 20 * 7 = 140 coindays.[/quote]

another detail not if it affects?
use linux but I have few problems setting my time zone
but only managed to set my time zone to approach with a difference of 1 minute early so my client peerunity always be delayed 1

otherwise have trouble configuring a Raspberry Pi

rasbian use but when you downloaded doi peerunity and click to run the qt peeunity peercoin or nothing comes out, there are many things I want to do with my raspberry pi but it’s as if you were limited,
PeerBox moment not use because I feel that not competo but may encourage me to the new version after you exit peercoin v 0.5
otar thing if they can leave the img of PeerBox torrent where I live in the internet is slow, thanks for your attention and ANSWERS

I haven’t set up a Raspberry Pi with Peerbox, though many other forum members have. Perhaps they can answer your questions.

[quote=“nemecis1000, post:5, topic:3008”][quote=“Chronos, post:3, topic:3008”]You can calculate coin age by multiplying the number of coins with the number of days since they were last sent in a transaction.

another detail not if it affects?
use linux but I have few problems setting my time zone
but only managed to set my time zone to approach with a difference of 1 minute early so my client peerunity always be delayed 1

otherwise have trouble configuring a Raspberry Pi

rasbian use but when you downloaded doi peerunity and click to run the qt peeunity peercoin or nothing comes out, there are many things I want to do with my raspberry pi but it’s as if you were limited,
PeerBox moment not use because I feel that not competo but may encourage me to the new version after you exit peercoin v 0.5
otar thing if they can leave the img of PeerBox torrent where I live in the internet is slow, thanks for your attention and ANSWERS[/quote]

if you want to use rasbian, try Tea’s install scripts: http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702.0 it also has scripts for peerunity, i had the idea of hosting torrents to the different peercoin files, but still have to execute my plan, busy with stuff, i hope i understand you correctly

[quote=“Chronos, post:3, topic:3008”]You can calculate coin age by multiplying the number of coins with the number of days since they were last sent in a transaction.

The ‘coinday’ column in the minting tab and in the coin control tab show the coin day weight that is used in the minting process. So in fact it starts increasing only once the transaction is mature (30 days old).

20 PPC sitting for 7 days would show 0 coinday.
20 PPC sitting for 35 days would show 20 * (35 - 30) = 100 coindays.

this happens in linux
not win[/quote]

An issue was reported concerning imported addresses showing incorrect dates (Importing addresses causes minting tab shows inaccurate dates · Issue #128 · Peerunity/Peerunity · GitHub).
Maybe that’s what you see…