3D Printing Webstore Accepting PPC Peercoin - 3D Raspberry Pi Box

Hey guys, so like I thought nobody has a problem with sharing the files to the community so we can all agree on one design.

Personally my favorite design so far is this one:

I am a bit 2010 in terms of file sharing online, so I put the 2 files (.STL and Solidworks) in a .zip file that I put here:

I will wait a couple of days to see your designs, thanks!

Just be aware that there are two models of RPIs floating around. The cases are NOT compatible between each model.
You better make sure people order the right case. Had to experience some issues with this myself.[/quote]

In fact itā€™s even 4 different models, of which one series, ā€œModel Aā€ is quite unpopular - so it boils down to two models in most cases.
Anyway they need to be clearly identified as you donā€™t want to end up with the wrong case.

Just be aware that there are two models of RPIs floating around. The cases are NOT compatible between each model.
You better make sure people order the right case. Had to experience some issues with this myself.[/quote]

In fact itā€™s even 4 different models, of which one series, ā€œModel Aā€ is quite unpopular - so it boils down to two models in most cases.
Anyway they need to be clearly identified as you donā€™t want to end up with the wrong case.[/quote]

I see, so just to be clear is the 3D render we gave is okay to work with or not a lot of people are using this model?

Once we find a nice design we can apply it to different case with not much problem.

Quick update by the way, we have officially moved at Shopify www.ISG3D.com and now ShapeShift is fully integrated to pay in PPC Peercoin on the 3D printing webstore! We are releasing a new 3D printer in 1-2 weeks and more products will be uploaded soon (including that Peercoin Raspberry Pi Box lol)

I will be testing the PPC Peercoin payment with PeerUnity tonight, will keep you updated if everything is working fine!

[quote=ā€œmasterOfDisaster, post:22, topic:3266ā€]In fact itā€™s even 4 different models, of which one series, ā€œModel Aā€ is quite unpopular - so it boils down to two models in most cases.
Anyway they need to be clearly identified as you donā€™t want to end up with the wrong case.[/quote]

Yes. Personally I use Model B+

Hey guys, just bumping this thread back from the dead. Since we did not received a new 3D render for the Raspberry Pi Box, we thought we could go ahead with this one.

And if I understood well, there is different type of Raspberry Pi Box? We could make the 3D render for everyone if there is only 4.

Bump

Anyone ordered anything through this 3D print shop??

Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

As the shop isg3d seems to be offline or at least unavailable, Iā€™d like to share my current Pi Zero design. Some more Pi cases are coming soon.

Just check out this peertalk thread:
Raspberry Pi case in peercoin design

2 Likes