Ypool is charging 3% fee, any better pool?

I want big, stable, low fee pool, any better one?

RPool is probobly your best choice if you want a big pool. It has a 2% fee.

If you are looking for the absolute lowest fee pool, try candy pool, which currently has no fee, but it has only a handful of workers.

XPool (my pool) charges a 1% fee, it is somewhat stable, but has only a few hundred workers.

EDIT: Beer has an adjustable pool fee if you know how to use the miner right. You could make your fee on beeeeer.org be 1% I suppose. It is 3% by default.

Thanks for sharing. I have to use some common ports like 80, 8080 to get through office firewall. So my only choice is ypool?

[quote=“KillerByte, post:2, topic:1237”]RPool is probobly your best choice if you want a big pool. It has a 2% fee.

If you are looking for the absolute lowest fee pool, try candy pool, which currently has no fee, but it has only a handful of workers.

XPool (my pool) charges a 1% fee, it is somewhat stable, but has only a few hundred workers.

EDIT: Beer has an adjustable pool fee if you know how to use the miner right. You could make your fee on beeeeer.org be 1% I suppose. It is 3% by default.[/quote]

It could open the 8080 port for you if you want :slight_smile:

Difficulty drops to around 10, most of the people just solo mining now?

I dont think so, it still takes my computer 10 days to mine a block, and I am not willing to wait that long :),

I would think the situation is the same for most.

I dont think so, it still takes my computer 10 days to mine a block, and I am not willing to wait that long :),

I would think the situation is the same for most.[/quote]

How powerful is your computer!? Is it very hard to run a pool?

How powerful is your computer!? Is it very hard to run a pool?[/quote]

My computer is an i7-4771… gets around 2700 PPS at current difficulty.

It is very hard to run a pool, you are constantly worrying about it, and always competing.

:o

20k —vs— 12k miners?
adjustable (1-100%) —vs— 3%+miner fee?

ports 8080, 443, 21, 1337, two servers

but hey, who’s complaining ;D

happy holidays

The main turn off for your pool is that that pool has been running for months and you have not even added a how to page. The stats page is just raw json and the user stats page points to a third party website just to show the basic information.

The lack of even the most basic features or continuing improvement really gives me no confidence in the pool.

[quote=“okzx, post:10, topic:1237”]The main turn off for your pool is that that pool has been running for months and you have not even added a how to page. The stats page is just raw json and the user stats page points to a third party website just to show the basic information.

The lack of even the most basic features or continuing improvement really gives me no confidence in the pool.[/quote]

this is exackly what gives me confidence! I want a super simple pool. not registrations, blinking images and waste…

2270 xpm right? That worth more than any I7, good job 8)

How powerful is your computer!? Is it very hard to run a pool?[/quote]

My computer is an i7-4771… gets around 2700 PPS at current difficulty.

It is very hard to run a pool, you are constantly worrying about it, and always competing.[/quote]

[quote=“okzx, post:10, topic:1237”]The main turn off for your pool is that that pool has been running for months and you have not even added a how to page. The stats page is just raw json and the user stats page points to a third party website just to show the basic information.

The lack of even the most basic features or continuing improvement really gives me no confidence in the pool.[/quote]

Thats exactly what i look for, no spinning meters, no fancy GUI, just the raw data you really need.
Why does every pool need a how-to page? Everyone got Google anyway…

There is a difference between simplistic design and being simplistic because you don’t finish writing the pages and just put up place holders.