Ypool >90% network power

Hi,

after checking the ypool statistics it turns out they solved 55 blocks in the last hour.
This means ypool now hold 66% of the hashing power.

Just goolge 51% attack and see what problems arise with that.

1 Like

I cannot see the 55 blocks which were created in the last hour. Your information seems to be not true according to http://ppc.cryptocoinexplorer.com/chain/PPCoin.

As I mentioned in the other post, ypool has had over 50% of the hashing power of the network on and off for months. This is nothing new.

Because you are looking at ppc.

Now they have more then 80% constantly.
That is a coffin nail.

1 Like

@Candypool.net please reply my email

i have to agree with candypool
and it’s getting worse

Two of the three recently released GPU miners only work on ypool. I wouldn’t expect their processing power to diminishing anytime soon.

I do find it interesting that only the owners of competing pools are voicing out about this now. I am curious as to why no one seems to address that this isn’t the first time this has happened, and ypool was never caught abusing its network power and the prices were much higher before.

Not that I am defending ypool. I hate ypool. Maybe you guys could open source your pool software and spur some competition? I know candypool has offered to do that, but I couldn’t actually find the source.

Also, PrimeGPU made statements it was looking into getting a pool setup for their GPU miner. Maybe you guys could pursue some relationship with them. I would hate to see another GPU miner support ypool.

Not that I am defending ypool. I hate ypool. Maybe you guys could open source your pool software and spur some competition? I know candypool has offered to do that, but I couldn't actually find the source.

In order to somehow keep the competion ( and so the coin ) alive. I released the candypool poolsoftware here:

Yes, we’re in talks with a pool. But it’s sooooo slow. So I think it’s safe to say that we’re open for negotioations with some other pool.
2All: PM me if you have anything to suggest.

1 Like

Hello everyone who using claymore GPU miner!

I tested and seems like gpool.net work fine with it
use address:port (162.243.204.218:10034) like in tutorial: http://xpm.gpool.net/tutorial
for example my config:
[size=10pt][pre]start /LOW NsXpmMiner.exe -o 162.243.204.218:10034 -u [xpm_wallet] -p x -di 0 -ss 1[/pre][/size]

go jump on against ypool monopoly!

1 Like