Why the gigantic drop in PPC price?

Why the gigantic drop in PPC price? it went like -50% in a month or so?

???

in USD is pretty steady, people (or should I say bots) just want to join the BTC rally, sell some PPC when BTC stopped going up buy back their PPC

PPC has been pretty stable over the last few months while Bitcoin was having trouble.

Now that Bitcoin is moving up in price, people sell their PPC thinking Bitcoin will once again reach $1200

Once Bitcoin stops growing, and some investors sell to take profits on the way up, people will rush back to PPC as usual. Just look at our history and you’ll see this happen again and again.

PPC is a safe place to store wealth. Gamble with only what you can afford to lose by riding the Bitcoin train.

Disclaimer: I hold a small amount of PPC and no Bitcoin at the present time.

i think so too. parhaps i am the only one that exchanges btc to ppc :))
i prefer PoS coins

USD price is also dropping, slowly, but dropping.

And then there is the NXT. We must gain once again our 3rd position with potential to head to the first one.

Is there anything exciting for PPC in the near future? I mean Bitcoin has adoption (dish announcing accepting bitcoin), NXT has new features constantly.

LTC and PPC are slipping, i think because these two are mostly stagnant, no new features added for a long long time and no major adoption progress.

Peershares and peer4commit upgrade. NXT has new features buzzwords constantly, only a few of them are interesting.

Peershares and peer4commit upgrade. NXT has new features buzzwords constantly, only a few of them are interesting.[/quote]

Plus Peerunity just released a couple days ago.

We need ppc in ATMs also :wink:

the charts turned really bad both in usd, btc and ltc terms. hope it’s just some overshooting but it now needs a quick reversal (back to 0.04) to save those charts from a technical point of view. otherwise we could see another halvening from here in terms or btc and ltc.

I’m hoping to see that sooner, rather than later. Nothing firm yet, but testing the waters.

nice candle we had today on btc-e, it could mark the end of the crash. see if we have a reversal tomorrow.

The Bitcoin is rising again, there could come even better opportunities for Peercoins.

nice candle we had today on btc-e, it could mark the end of the crash. see if we have a reversal tomorrow.

nice call I had. from 250 to 320 in 12 hrs. happy good trading to everybody

If we’re lucky, PPC will become the dominant currency instead of BTC due to BTC’s faults.

and we are back to 250. no matter how positive are the news coming out of the devs, and the big problem with bitcoin right now (51% attack risks on Ghash, Fbi auction etc) peercoin doesn’t bulge, it’s being sold like there’s no tomorrow. I guess below 250 it can see a huge downfall this time, even below 200. shame, all the people chasing the last smoke and mirror coin when by now you can pretty much rely on the old main ltc, ppc, nmc. I’ll buy more and double up below 200 if it ever gets there. this puppy is worth at least 0.005 in my opinion. and still it’d be cheap.

This is the Summer Holiday dip for Northern hemisphere. People spend money and don’t buy coins or less and maybe even sell coins to afford Holiday. Will be slow for 4-6 weeks or so at least I suspect. Even the marketing and news guys have a break. Check out the charts from last year.

Just remember buy low and sell high :wink:

We’ll see what part of auctioned BTCs will land in alts.