Why Peercoin? (Advertisement)

This was something I made for the new website, but I saw Crypto_coiner turn it into an ad on Twitter. So I added some logos to it. Here are the social media pages I posted it on if you want to like or retweet it…

[b]- /r/peercoin

Nice. I like it. One correction: “long-term” is only hyphenated when it is used as a noun. See http://www.future-perfect.co.uk/grammar-tip/is-it-long-term-or-long-term/

True, but it looks like it is a noun in this particular ad. Of course, it may not be the strongest sentence to begin with, but I don’t want to start another thread of nit-picking over wording - I really appreciate the work Sentinelrv is doing!

I should probably add this into the meme thread linked from the marketing tools sticky.

Watch out. You can’t mint on any kind of device yet. Not on an Android. Not on an iPhone.

Well, what I mean by that is the Proof of Stake technology makes it possible. So it’s true in that sense and especially true once these apps are developed.

Anyway, I updated the image to feature the website and forum link and posted it in the meme thread.

Well, what I mean by that is the Proof of Stake technology makes it possible. So it’s true in that sense and especially true once these apps are developed.[/quote]

I think it’s likely to backfire. One could claim POW is possible on any device. It’s just either not developed or not effective.

Well, what I mean by that is the Proof of Stake technology makes it possible. So it’s true in that sense and especially true once these apps are developed.[/quote]

I think it’s likely to backfire. One could claim POW is possible on any device. It’s just either not developed or not effective.[/quote]

But you really can’t mine Bitcoins with your CPU or mobile phone. You can, but you’ll never receive any reward. I’m saying here that with Peercoin, the reward is still possible to receive using any type of low-powered device. I specifically put this after the energy efficiency part so they’d know what I was talking about.

It is marketing, so there is always a form of painting a nicer picture than there might be. I agree with Sentinelrv, it is possible for Peercoin and proven for some devices. It won’t work for Bitcoin mining.

A compromise could be: Mint Peercoins on many types of devices. Personally I’m good with it as it is.