Why have my posts been deleted?

Why have my posts been deleted? I don’t understand, is this a private club pretending to be a public forum? You’re acting awfully peculiar to be what you are portraying yourselves to be.

Which posts have been deleted? The two topics you’ve created are right where you put them:

I checked, and it doesn’t look like any comments have been moderated recently, so perhaps you’re confused?

Hey buddy, if you don’t stop giving out negative rep to people that have done nothing to you, you’re not going to be here much longer. This isn’t how you win people over. If people didn’t like your idea, then that’s too bad. We don’t owe you anything. Stop taking your emotional frustration out on everyone here.

No, I looked and at one point all of my posts were gone. Not just one or two all of them.Then after posting THIS post they all miraculously reappeared like someone realized you can’t just delete people’s post because you don’t like the person or the content of their post. Clearly I have stumbled on a little click of regulars who gang up on the new guy.

Yeah, just want to make sure you have just as many as I do. Frustration is with the cocky attitudes and ways. You can dish it but you can’t take it. I’m just responding the way I have been received.

Hello, fpressly

I am sorry your initial experience in the Peercoin forum has been a bad one. However, your posts have not been deleted and then reinstalled. I am not a moderator, but I know that, when a post is deleted from a forum such as this, it is gone. There is no “undo” button

I voted against your proposal. This was because it aligned Peercoin with a “cause” that is not, in itself, related to Peercoin. I felt, on principle, it could not be supported

That is not a criticism of you. Lots of people put up ideas on here, only to have them disagreed with and shot down. The key is to not take it personally. Let go of this topic and join the ongoing discussions. We are all friends here

Yeah, just want to make sure you have just as many as I do. Frustration is with the cocky attitudes and ways. You can dish it but you can’t take it. I’m just responding the way I have been received.[/quote]

What are you talking about? I have done absolutely nothing to you. I have give you no negative rep and I didn’t even respond to your idea threads you made. The only post I made in reference to you is the one above. And now I see you’ve done it yet again. I don’t know anything about what happened to yours posts. I looked in the history as well and didn’t see anything. Please stop taking your hate out on people that have done nothing to you.