Which trading platform are we using now?

Which trading platform are we using now?You recommend a safe and reliable trading platform.

I’d like to know too. I think there will be a real bottoming out in the next few months - it’ll get ugly. And I’d love to invest more while there’s blood on the streets.

I was just reading this article about Tether https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mystery-behind-tether-the-crypto-worlds-digital-dollar-1534089601 and thinking that Peercoin’s original idea of there needing to be a reserve cryptocurrency is becoming more and more prescient. I hope our RFC work and PeerAssets will help position Peercoin to become that reserve cryptocurrency. Currently the US dollar is still that reserve currency (whether directly or indirectly thru Tether), but it’s still fiat and there needs to be something else.

1 Like

Is there no safe and reliable PPC trading platform now?

Looking forward to the emergence of decentralization exchanges…

1 Like

Hitbtc and bittrex are the big volume ones. Therocktrading has a fiat pair. Coinegg just added and has had a lot of volume recently. There are others, polo and cryptopia and so on.

I’ve been using Bittrex since Polo won’t verify me still. So far its been fine, but the UI is horrid and I don’t use it for actual active trading.