Introduce Yourself - Important Links

Hello everyone!

I have hodled Peercoins ever since after the BTC bubble of Dec. 2013. I’ve known about this forum for some time now but I’ve always been a bit of a lurker. ;D
I’m hoping I’m not too late to be able to contribute to Peercoin and/or relating projects. I’d like to be able to accustom myself to the community of course first.
I’m here for the long haul so you guys will be seeing more of me around, hopefully. :stuck_out_tongue:

Other than that, no, I really don’t have too much of an amazing introduction. Regardless, It’s a pleasure to be here!

Welcome CancerLancer22. Glad you’re here!

Don’t just hodl PPC. Secure your investment through Proof-of-Stake and earn interest.

Basic instructions are at: https://www.peercoin.net/minting-guide

There is also a lot more detail on minting in this forum as well. We’ll be happy to help if you have questions.

Hello you all,

I do not speak English very well and unfortunately the Italian and Romanian sections are uncrowded.
Anyway, I hope to know you better and that Peercoin has increasingly successful.
Greetings!

Hi guys :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’m Harald. I’m not a crypto expert, however I’m an experienced free software developer.
I have come to help finally destroy bitcoin. proof-of-work is just insane, IMO. - Well maybe
money is just insane as well … :wink:

Anyway I guess I will start a few threads about this soon. :slight_smile:

Hello Everybody,

Benjamin from France ! (yeah, you know… Paris, pretty girl, bread and wine !)
I’m here to stay updated about Peercoin, and I’m also trying to develop/promote PPC in France.
Working in a financial institution I’m familiar with money.

Hope to make friend here, and also ready to help the community !

Peerboy :wink:

Greetings,
Interested in virtual currencies and looking forward to learning more about peercoin.

Greetings

Hi everyone,
I am a peercoin enthousiast from Belgium, and i am regularly checking this forum, for approx three years now.
Can’t figure out why this coin does not have a larger market cap at this moment.
I have a question about minting, will post it also in the general forum: is there a larger chance of minting a block when you run your wallet on multiple clients? I assume you do, but of course your coinage will be consumed if one of the clients mints the block. If so, you should be able to run a number of virtual machines, running peercoin client.

Regards,
D

Hey guys,

Im Sarossilli and me and a couple of friends are going to start Peercoin mining this month. I have always had an interest in cryptocurrency, but not a lot of them seemed profitable without spending millions of dollars. I came upon Peercoin when I saw it seemed the most stable and profitable. I cant wait to start mining, and cant wait to meet you all!

-Sarossilli

Hi Peers,

What a pity it took my 3 years to appreciate the greatness of the Peercoin community. Anyways, better late than never, now I’m a part of it. The year I met cryptos was 2013, when LTC hadn’t broken $10. I multiplied my investment by 10 or something back then, before which I had never traded any financial instruments. And I was still buying when all cryptos topped in November 2013. As expected, then, I lost all my gains. A lesson well worth the value! After that time, I studied various market analysis concepts and techniques extensively, and now gained a solid understanding of financial markets. I am still staying away from the crypto markets though. Now trading currency and commodity futures. But even if I am not trading cryptos at the moment, I am watching the developments around, especially with the 2nd gen cryptos.

For a little bit of background info about me, I was born and raised in Turkey; I have a BS in physics; now about to have my master’s degree. I am so eager to start a crypto-initiative based on my trading abilities within the Peercoin ecosystem. Well, I guess that’s all for now.

Hey guys I am abitserious… looking to move my 50 gh from btc to ppc Hope this will be worth it

Thank you any advice pm me

Hi all,

Like you, I love the blockchain! I own some BTC from right before the 2013 peak, so that’s great.

After figuring out the Proof Of Work principle, I figured out that PoS is way more interesting, so I found this wonderful coin and it’s wonderful community. I hope to interact with you guys soon.

Hello !

My name is Marius and i want to sell some Nzb indexers and torrent invites here :slight_smile:

[quote=“hrobeers, post:153, topic:2889”]Hi all,

Like you, I love the blockchain! I own some BTC from right before the 2013 peak, so that’s great.

After figuring out the Proof Of Work principle, I figured out that PoS is way more interesting, so I found this wonderful coin and it’s wonderful community. I hope to interact with you guys soon.[/quote]

Welcome !

Hi. I do the marketing for two online stores that accept Peercoin and other cryptocurrencies.
It’s easy to put ourselves there, with free marketing, but it’s tough to make actual sells.

I am a newbie from India in this coin world and I have just created a pool using mpos need, its up and running but need expert help

Hello Peercoin World,

This is awdsin from India, new in this coin domain and need to know more on this technology. Looking forward to work on coin in future.

I like PeerCoin…

Hi, new member here. I have a few questions about PPC, so I thought this would be the best place to come to look for answers!

Hello!

I’m really interested in peer-to-peer systems, especially the technology behind them.